LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trying to take my job ( private Kaylaindiapers)

Hya123

" sorry sweetie it's not good for you to be in the house all the time "Hailey says. She walks over to the fence and talks to her neighbor.

Keeping a close on Kayla.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kayla was mad as they both laughed at her! She wasn't expecting that.

"Wh--what you can't be serious you know she's not my mommy!" she said stuttering nervously.

Now Kayla knew she was screwed.

"I'm sorry mommy please!" she begged making sure to call her mommy to get on her good side.

Once she found herself over Hailey's lap she knew what was coming next as her diaper was untapped. She felt the cool air hit her bottom.

"No mommy please please I'm sorry!" she cried begging.

Whack whack whack.

After several spanking Kayla was broken and a blubbering mess. She was happy when it was over!

Kayla was actually happy to be in her crib. Wait what the hell she thought to herself I wanna go home not stay in a nursery. Little did she realize she was cracking up..

Hailey went down stairs and cleaned up with her baby out the way she prepares for her interview.

A couple minutes later Hailey went up stairs to check on Kayla. Hoping she calmed down and was actually ready to behave.

" now baby since I said you had to stay in the crib but since I'm feeling nice I will let you play but you actually have to play if your not I'm putting in the crib no diaper change." Hailey says. She takes Kayla out on the floor and gives her bum a pat.

Kayla was bored in her crib she smiled when she saw her mommy. She was happy that she would be getting out of the crib.

"Ok mommy thank you." she said as she never realized until now how much control she had over her. She fed and changed her and if Kayla made her made she'd spank her.

The baby began playing with her blocks trying to clear her mind just how powerless she was!

" your welcome sweetie" Hailey sat down in the rocking chair and took out her computer. She then started to record Kayla playing with her toys.

" do you like your toys or should I buy more for you " Hailey ask

Hailey smiled at how Kayla was playing with the toys.

Hailey walked over and stuck her fingers in Kayla diaper.
" did you drink that bottle early because you are still dry " Hailey says with a stern voice.

While Kayla was playing she needed to go but she was going to hold it. She was now getting a little used to her diaper being checked.

"Please mommy can't I go to the bathroom please!" she whined as she found it very humiliating to have to wet a diaper. She was used to wearing Victoria's Secret sexy panties but not pampers!

"Yes I am!" she cried she watched as Haley went up to the nursery. She felt the hair on her neck stand up as Haley yelled at her about her bottle. Kayla thought for a minute bottles and diapers what the hell has happened to me! She thought to herself the worst part was when Haley yelled at her it scared her and she lost the battle and wet her diaper.

"I wasn't thirsty mommy." she said nervously wondering if she was going to be in trouble.

Hailey scolded Kayla .

"Now mommy doesn't care if your thirsty or not When she gives you a bottle you drink it. Since I can't trust you to drink your bottles I'm just going to feed you from. Now on " Hailey scolded

Hailey pulled Kayla on her lap and pushed the bottle near her mouth.

" and you are no long have a privilege to use the potty maybe I will let you use the training potty I got you " Hailey says. She knows soon Kayla will get use to her diapers just like everything else.

"Wh--what no please I'll drink it!" she cried as she found herself being roughly pulled over to the recliner. She now felt like an infant as Haley held the bottle and she began feeding her. Kayla felt so small like she was such a baby she couldn't even drink her own bottle without mommy's help.

Kayla so a glimmer of light when Haley said she might let her use the toddler potty chair. Sure it would be embarrassing she thought but it will be better then baby diapers.

Hailey fed the Kayla the bottle. It felt like Kayla was a newborn baby. Hailey sat Kayla up and burped her gently.

" do you want to take a walk or stay in the house " Hailey ask.

Kayla continued drinking the sweet baby formula. Once she was done she couldn't believe Hailey was actually burping her. After a few minutes she actually spit up.

"Gross!" she said as it was nasty tasting she never wanted to do that again!

"Stay inside." she said softly as she didn't wanna go outside and have anyone else see her like this.

Hailey wiped up Kayla spit up. It was cute baby spit nothing gross.

" okay why don't you color a picture for mommy then " Hailey suggested. "The coloring stuff is on the shelf over there"

Hailey to kitchen and starts to cook dinner.

"Um ok what about work tomorrow?" she asked trying to see just how well Hailey had everything planned. Kayla figured she couldn't get a babysitter and surly everyone would wonder where she was!

She looked at Haley closely to see if she was rattled at all.

Kayla thought for once since this began that she had her!

Hailey already had worked handle.

" I told them that you would be out sick for two weeks. Also you will be going to my friend house tomorrow until I get a babysitter " Hailey said.

She put the box of crayons on the table with a Dora coloring book.

"Now no more big girl question " Hailey says laughing after.

Hailey smiled. She has Kayla wrapped around her fingers.

" I was thinking we would go out for dinner " Hailey suggest " we been in the house way to long today "

Hailey sighed the looked at Kayla.

" you better get use to it I'm always going out no matter what" hailey.

She gets up and starts to pack Kayla diaper bag.

" come on let's get your jacket on " Hailey says holding up a pink ruffle jacket.

" of course I am you don't want a rash do you" haley said in somewhat stern way.

She pick Kayla up and placed her in her car seat and handed her a bottle.

" now drink that bottle or you are going to be in trouble " haley gets in the front seat and drives to the restaurant.