LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trying to take my job ( private Kaylaindiapers)

Hya123

Chloe watched the movie with Kayla. Singing the songs that plays. The movie was over and Chloe got up from the couch. " okay since we watched a movie how about a tea party then a nap " Chloe said setting up a little table.

Chloe played for Kayla making her laugh and doing stupid things. Soon the fact tea was gone. Chloe got up and took Kayla to make a bottle of formula. Then to nursery and changed her in a t shirt. Then laid her In the crib. " have a good nap"

Kayla was actually having fun. It reminded her how she used to play with the kids she babysat for.. She never thought she'd be the kid or better yet the baby!

As she laid in her crib in a fresh diaper drinking her bottle she actually began to relax and accept she was now a baby as she drifted off to sleep

Chloe cleaned up the mess her and Kayla made and went online to do some shopping for Kayla. She could tell Kayla liked all the princess stuff they had so Chloe order more dresses and tiaras like that.

Chloe smiled seeing Kayla up. " you would have slept all day it i let you " Chloe said. Then went over and helped Kayla out the crib. " I order some new princess toys" Chloe told Kayla. Then brought her down stairs so she can play.

Chloe cleaned up then sat on the couch. Dylan came home shortly after. " hey babe" Dylan said then kissed Chloe. Then walked over to Kayla. Dylan came over to Kayla. " hi sweetie how's your day " Dylan asked her.

Kayla nodded happily and went back to playing, letting the grown ups do whatever they do as she was no longer one and she knew it. Just to prove it again she wet her diaper and continued to play, she was letting the baby side take over!

Chloe came in a couple minutes later to get Kayla. She helped her in her high chair and tied a bib around her neck. " look I got you carrots and peas and bananas " Chloe cooed as she popped off the lid.

Chloe started to feed Kayla getting food on her face. About half way threw the carrots Chloe gave Kayla a bottle. Dylan walked in right after. " so I have this friend that has a daughter like Kayla. Just an adult as a baby so I told them she would be happy to play with someone like her so tomorrrow at one can you take her to the park to meet James wife " Dylan tells Chloe smiling as Kayla drank her bottle.

Chloe thought it was a wonderful idea. " okay that's sounds really fun. Do you here that Kayla you get to the park and meet a new friend"