LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trying to take my job ( private Kaylaindiapers)

Hya123

"Ok." she said excited.

"Can you give me a hint!"

She hoped she had been good she thought she had.

Kayla couldn't believe how she was feeling if she could get outside of her body the adult would spank her until she knocked the baby side out of her. Now she was always worried about getting a spanking!

• Like 1

Hailey laughed. " it's a special treat for my special baby" Hailey said. " but I have to go I love you"

Chloe put her lap top away. Then sat down on the floor with Kayla. " come here baby " Chloe said holding her hands out.

Kayla at first was pouting and sulking she wanted her adult life back but as Chloe kept tickling her she began laughing. She knew she was stuck being a baby!

"quit quit!" she giggled as Chloe continued Kayla wet her diaper.

Chloe finished running the water and put Kayla in the tub with bubbles and started to wash her and her hair. " keep your eyes clothes baby we don't soap to get in it " Chloe said. As she rinsed the soap out of it.

Chloe finished getting Kayla a bath. Then brought her to the nursery to get dressed for bed in a nice diaper. And a purple footie pajamas. She put Kayla in the crib with a bottle. The kissed her goodnight." Good night baby" Chloe said then left.

Chloe then went to bed with Dylan shortly after. It was raining the next day so Chloe decided to stay in the house with Kayla today. She went upstairs to wake her. " morning Kayla " Chloe cooed.

Chloe took Kayla out the crib and brought her downstairs to eat. She sat her down tied a bib around her neck. Then got her cereal ready for her to eat. She brought the spoon up to her mouth. " so we're going to stay in the house and watches movies today and play. "

Chloe finished feeding Kayla the last of the baby food then placing the bottle to her mouth. " okay how about I dress you in a Cinderella custom then we can watch that " Chloe said cleaning up Kayla breakfast.

"Um sure I guess." she said then she realized Chloe was really trying to be nice and she figured this was just playing dress up even though the diaper and eating baby food and being spanked was extreme but she figured what the hell!

"Ok let's do it!" she said excitedly

Chloe got Kayla down and brought her up to Kayla nursery. She got a blue dress and some play shoes. She took Kayla clothes off and slipped the dress on her. Then brushed her in a pony tail then added a little tiara. " you look so cute " Chloe squealed then took a picture of Kayla little out fit.

Kayla felt like a younger sister as Chloe dressed her she squealed like a School girl once she was done dressing her. The baby just sat there as she did her hair. Once she said she was done Kayla got excited..

"Let me see let me see!" she said excitedly

Chloe smiled and brought Kayla to the mirror to see her out for. Then Chloe went over to the closet and pulled out a teddy bear in a tux. " ever princess needs a prince " Chloe said handing Kayla the bear.

Chloe smiled Kayla was so cute. She took her hand and set her up on the couch then went to pop some popcorn. Then made kayla a bottle of pop. As a special treat since she has been so good lately. Then Chloe put the movie in and cuddle near Kayla. She placed the popcorn between them. " okay this a really good movie "

Kayla was happy when she was given a bottle with pop in it..

"Thank you." she said taking the bottle and when she saw the popcorn she was really surprised and happy..

She felt Chloe bring her closer and cuddled with her.. Kayla wet her diaper without thinking much about it.