LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trying to take my job ( private Kaylaindiapers)

Hya123

They walked around some more looking at all different animals. Chloe put Kayla in the car." Okay Kayla I bet you hungry so when we get home I will feed you then put you down for a nap" Chloe explained as she waited for Dylan to get in the car.

"Nap do I have too!" she whined as she hated naps! They walked around looking at the lions, the giraffes, the elephants and the Penguins. By the time she reached the car she was getting tired.

Once she was buckled in she sat back yawning it had been a long day for a adult toddler.

Chloe let Kayla whine like toddler about a nap. Dylan got in the car and drove home. Chloe took Kayla out the car. She brought up to her nursery to lay down in her crib. " I will be back in a few minutes " Chloe said and went downstairs to do some house work. She let Kayla sleep for about an hour then went upstairs to get her.

" Kayla honey times to get up and get some food in your tummy " Chloe cooed.

Kayla laid in her crib and feel asleep to her mobile and watching the dancing bears go round and round. While sleeping she wet her diaper dreaming about the animals at the zoo then she dreamed about her former life as a top worker at her company and how everything was taken away from her.

"Wh--what ?" she said stretching and wiping the sleep from her eyes hearing her diaper crinkle she knew where she was.

Chloe checked Kayla diaper and laid her on the changing table. She discarded the old diaper then wiped Kayla clean and put some powder. Then a new diaper. " does that feel good baby " Chloe cooed then carried her downstairs to the kitchen and placed her In The highchair. Chloe got out two jars of baby food.one chicken and the other bananas. Chloe tied a bib around Kayla neck then brought the spoon to Kayla mouth.

Kayla nodded as it did she hated her wet diaper.

"Yes my panties would feel better." she whined.

Once she was in the highchair she saw the jars of baby food she knew better then to argue so she prepared herself knowing this was her dinner!

Chloe praised Kayla then finished feeding her the jar. She cleaned off her face. Chloe took Kayla and put her in a door way jumper. " okay you play here while I eat " Chloe said then left.

Chloe walked over to Kayla. " hey wanna call mommy " she said and got her lap top opened And ready for Kayla. She skipped Hailey.

" Hi baby" Hailey said with a smile" I miss you "