LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trying to take my job ( private Kaylaindiapers)

Hya123

Chloe smiled and went to unpack Kayla bag Hailey packed for her. Dylan came in to check on Kayla. He walked to the fridge and started to make a bottle for her then came over to Kayla. " do you want you baba " he asked cooing at Kayla.

Dylan looked at her with a parent look. " well I think someone needs to know the rules of the house . First you do as me or Cole say and act like a baby. " Dylan explains going threw all the rules.

Chloe tickled Kayla then sat her up. " okay lets get you ready for bed" Chloe said and walked Kayla to the nusery. She laid her on the changing table and put her in a new diaper and a pink nightie. Chloe then carried kayla over to the rocking chair and fed her a bottle.

Chloe held Kayla bottle and let her drink half then put her in the crib." Goodnight if you need anything tonight just cry. I know for babies sleeping in a new place is hard" Chloe said then kissed Kayla on the head and left the nursery.

Chloe went to sleep shortly after with Dylan. She got up early and made breakfast and waited for Kayla to wake up. Her and Dylan talked about there plans for the day and what they would do with Kayla. While she slept.

Chloe heard Kayla and went to get her. " morning baby " she said and helped Kayla out the crib and walked her to the kitchen. She placed in the high chair and tied a bib around her neck. " okay I think today we're going to take you to the zoo " Chloe said with smile .

Dylan cam over with blueberry pancakes for Kayla. " we need to stock up on baby food so you can have pancakes as a treat today " he said putting the pieces on the tray. Then went over to Chloe to talk about their plans.