LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trying to take my job ( private Kaylaindiapers)

Hya123

Kayla rolled his eyes.

"The blue one!" she said as she was mad how Hailey made her go through humiliating things. Kayla just imagined this was probably the way it was really like as a baby, but she was 20 this wasn't normal!

Hailey smiled and grabbed the blue one for her. Then went to grab some bibs for Kayla on the way to the bibs the past some toys Hailey stopped and saw a doll that had clothes and diapers. " Kayla look that doll like you wears diaper lets get you one " she says and starts to pick out the doll toys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hailey then walked over to get bibs then went to the check out. She then walked out the store and walked to the frozen yoghurt stand and got herself some then looked at Kayla.

" you have need a really good girl today would you like some " Hailey asked before she ordered.

Hailey got some plain yogurt For Kayla with sprinkles she got highchair and sat Kayla in the high chair. Hailey brought the spoon up to Kayla mouth and started to feed her. " is it yummy "

Hailey spooned a couple more spoon full in her mouth. Then got a bottle and gave it to her to drink.

" I'm going to miss you while I'm gone " Hailey said to Kayla. She really liked having Kayla as her baby and was sad she was going on vacation.

• Like 1

Hailey smiled this would be a long week for her espically since she was the one who made Kayla a baby. She looked at her watch. " well it's 4 so we can go build a bear " Hailey said cleaning up the snack they got.

"Ok that sounds fun!" Kayla said happily she remembered taking her two year old nephew to build a bear she never imagined that she'd be going back there as a baby herself.

She finished her bottle and was ready to go.

"I'm ready!"

Hailey smiled and got Kayla out the stroller walked to build a bear with her. When they walked in a young lady came over smiling." Hi I'm Becky I will help make your build a bear come alive who is making a bear today " she said smiling looking at Kayla. " i think you are " she said grabbing Kayla hand." Okay first pick the bear you want"

Becky smiled " well that's a nice one okay now this is the fun part you have make you bear come alive so take the small heart kiss it then make a wish the stuff the heart in the bear" Becky said trying to get Kayla to warm up. The whole time Hailey stood by and recorded Kayla.

"Ok." she said doing as she was told she got so busy working on her bear she didn't realize how the yogurt combined with her bottle turned her stomach and she began messing her diaper.

She continued working on her bear in her now messy diaper.

Becky instructed Kayla threw the whole process of the bear making her do silly things. Soon they came to finish." Okay Kayla what's your bears name" Becky asked.

Hailey was watching the whole time. She noticed Kayla diaper expand half way threw making the bear. Hailey smiled she finally broke Kayla she had no control over her bladder if she messed herself right in the store. Hailey waits to Kayla was done then paid for very. As they were leaving Hailey checked her diaper.

" someone is a messy baby " hailey cooed and started walking towards the bathroom.

• Like 1

"Um bears name is Tara. She liked that name so she named her bear Tara. She smiled happily at Becky once they were done she went over to mommy..

"Look mommy!" she said holding up the bear showing it to her. She stood there as Hailey checked her diaper.

"Change time?" she asked as she was ready to be put in a fresh clean diaper.

Hailey smiled. " that's a pretty name yes it's time to get you changed honey " Hailey said as they walked threw the bathroom door. Hailey helped Kayla in the changing table and started to change her diaper and coo. When she was done she helped Kayla down. " okay lets get some mcdonalds then I have to bring you to Chloe house " Hailey said as they walked to mcdonald Hailey ordered Kayla a chicken nugget happy meal. Then led her to the car and buckled her in the car seat.

Hailey buckled her in the car seat and started to drive to Chloe. Once they got there Hailey got Kayla out and walked her up to the apartment. Chloe opened the door. " hi Kayla " she said with a smile on her face. Hailey walked in with Kayla holding her bags.

" this is a nice place Chloe " Hailey said. " thanks let me show you to Kayla nursery " she brought them down the hall and there was a purple room with a crib and other baby things. With Dylan standing in the middle of it.

"Hi." Kayla said shyly as she still didn't know about staying here and remembering how Chloe's boyfriend played with her and made her babble like a baby. The two sisters talked as Kayla sat on the floor. Then Chloe showed them around the house. She couldn't believe once she saw her nursery it looked just like a real baby's nursery.

She saw Dillon who smiled at everyone

Dylan came over to Kayla and hugged her. Hailey smiled this was just so nice of them. " well I have to get going but she has food she needs to eat but it might hurt her stomach so expect a messy diaper. And she got new bear she made at build a bear that she loves " Hailey explained then kissed Kayla then hugged her. " bye " then left.

Kayla didn't know what to do as he hugged her patting her diapered bottom. She listened as Hailey gave them instructions like you'd do for well a babysitter.

"Bye mommy." she said hugging her.

She watched as Hailey left.

Kayla handed Tara to her.

Chloe smiled. " well isn't she the cute little bear " Chloe said then handed her back to Kayla. " are you hungry I heard you mommy got you a special treat. " she walked Kayla to the kitchen where their was highchair that said princess on it.

She helped Kayla in the chair and tied a bib around her neck. Then broke up kayla food for her. " okay you eat up while i unpack your bag. "

Kayla wasn't surprised by the highchair as it seemed just like Hailey did Chloe and her boyfriend had every intention of treating her just like a baby too. Hell maybe I am a baby she thought to herself. As Chloe tied the bib around her neck.

"Ok." she said as she began eating.