LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trying to take my job ( private Kaylaindiapers)

Hya123

Chloe stopped then went to the kitchen and made a Kayla a bottle. She picked Kayla up and cradle her on the couch. Chloe teased the bottle against Kayla lips. Cooing at her softly.

" it's about time to take a nap " Chloe says rocking Kayla

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chloe smiled and rocked Kayla then before she fell asleep Chloe brought Kayla up to her nusery and laid her in her crib. Wound up the mobile.

" have a nice nap " Chloe says leaving the room. While Kayla was sleeping Chloe made herself lunch. She waited for Kayla to wake up.

Chloe heard Kayla and went up to get Kayla. She stuck her finger Kayla diaper then brought her downstairs to the kitchen. She stuck her in the highchair and got two flavors.beef and bananas .

" can eat all your baby food " Hailey says.

" no I will change you after you eat all your baby food " Chloe says bringing the spoon up to her mouth. She gets Kayla all messy with baby food during the feeding.

Kayla sat there hating to hear baby anything, food diaper bottle! It was just a constant reminder of her new status. She opened but Chloe kept coping at her and getting all over her face.

"Um you're getting it all over!" she whined

Chloe just continue to feed Kayla and get on her face. She then took her phone out and snapped a picture. She then gave Kayla her bottle while she cleaned up.

" do you think you can mess your diaper for me to " Chloe coos.

The baby was furious how Chloe ignored her and cooed at her still getting it on her face. She was relieved when the jar was empty. Then she saw her get out her phone.

"No!" she cried holding out her hands.

She was happy to have her bottle to wash it down.

Kayla turned red with embarrassment she didn't want to mess her diaper.

Chloe finished cleaning then took her to the living room. " okay mess your diaper for me then I will change you then we can go " Chloe says going to get Kayla diaper bag ready.

She took about 10 minutes then came back with changing supplies.

" did you mess your diaper " Chloe ask

Chloe smiled and laid down the changing mat. She opened up the diaper." Look at this mess diaper" Chloe says. She wipes Kayla clean then adds powder and a new diaper.

"I can't wait to tell mommy how good you have been " Chloe says then throws the diaper away.

Kayla blushes as it's embarrassing for this younger girl to be changing her. Then when she wipes her she blushes a little as she moans a little as the young preset girl touches her in the right places.

"Ok." she says smiling knowing Hailey will be proud of her.

Chloe doesn't pay attention to Kayla moaning. She sat her up and put a dress on her. Then her a light up shoes on. She grabbed Kayla diaper bag and Went to the car and buckled in her seat. " do you want you pacifer or bottle " Chloe ask holding it up.

The dress screamed baby as it was short and it had teddy bears on it.

"Please can't I wear something else!" she whines like a fussy toddler.

When they get in the car and she's buckled in, she sits there thinking how she's going to be humiliated even more!

"Neither!" she says looking at her bottle and pacifier

Chloe puts Kayla pacifier in her mouth. " you need something in your mouth or your going to be fussy " Chloe says then gets in the car. She drives to the Dave and busters where her boyfriend and his little brother is. When they pull up a tall jock gets out the car with a five year old boy clearly wearing panties.

" hi bae "Chloe says hugging Dylan. They hug and kiss. Then Chloe goes and gets Kayla out the car.

" Kayla look this is Cody he is five older than you because he is full potty trained in your still in diapers. "

Cody came over to Kayla. " is she a baby " he ask. Chloe giggled. " yes she wears diapers and you don't "

Chloe gets Kayla stroller and places her in it. then goes into the arcade. They had alittle table with so you can Oder food. Chloe gets a table and a high chair for Kayla.

" okay so let's get 50 dollars in tokens " Chloe says. Dylan goes and gets the token:

" Chloe what is baby going to do" Cody ask.
" she is going to get in her stroller and suck her pacifier "

"Shut up!" she said glaring at both Chloe and Cody.

She cringed when she saw Chloe get the stroller. Kayla got in knowing she had no choice.

They walked into the mall going to the arcade she noticed a table where people can eat. The baby stayed still in her stroller watching Chloe get a highchairs.

"Seriously come on please let me sit at the table." she whined

Chloe bent down and masked Kayla thigh. " I'm done with the attitude of yours sit there and be a good baby while we play games. " Chloe says.

Dylan come back in the with the tokens. They go over to a motorcycle machine and let Cody ride it.

" aww yo bad Kayla to small " Dylan said to Chloe.

Chloe and them played games for awhile the. Got hungry and went over to order food. Chloe took Kayla out the stroller and put her in the highchair and pulled out two baby food carrots and banana. She tied her bib on.

" come on eat your food " Chloe cooed.

Chloe and them played games for awhile the. Got hungry and went over to order food. Chloe took Kayla out the stroller and put her in the highchair and pulled out two baby food carrots and banana. She tied her bib on.

" come on eat your food " Chloe cooed.

Kayla was mad as she had nothing to do sitting in her stupid stroller.

She was actually happy to get out of the stroller even if she was getting out to sit in a highchair.

"I want pizza!" she whined as she looked at the Gerber baby food jars..