LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trying to take my job ( private Kaylaindiapers)

Hya123

Hailey feed Kayla the beef and pea baby food then gave her bottle so she could drink it. When she was done Hailey roughly pulled Kayla up to the bathroom then sat her up on the toilet. " open " Hailey said sternly then smacked Kayla butt. She then brought her over to the corner.

"When your done I want you tell me what you did wrong in baby talk then crawl to your nusery " Hailey says.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kayla continued sniffling as she was fed the disgusting baby food knowing her punishment wasn't over. She drank her bottle right down..

"No mommy please I'm sorry!" she whined as she was dragged into the bathroom.

"Owe!" she yelped as she was swatted

She dutifully opened her mouth allowing her mommy to put the soap in her mouth.

After awhile she was done

"I wass bd." she said in her best baby talk then she crawled into her nursery.

Hailey gets a bottle of formula for Kayla. She pulls her over on her lap. " Kayla I don't like when your a bad girl for mommy. You need to start acting more like a baby if you don't then I will spank you ever day and you don't want that. " Hailey explains putting the bottle in Kayla mouth. She rocked Kayla gentle. She put sedavties In Kayla bottle so she would wake up in a wet diaper.

Kayla sniffles as she opens and began to suck on the bottle. She hates the idea of falling deeper into babyhood but her sore bottom and the threat of more spanking makes her realize she really had no choice. The baby starts drinking and being rocked and cooed to she starts to fall asleep wetting her diaper!

Hailey smiles and lays Kayla in her crib and kisses her goodnight. Hailey goes and gets ready for work hoping Kayla didn't wake up that night because she would mess it because of the drugs.

Hailey woke up in the morning and got herself dress. Then went Kayla room and could smell the mess.

" kayla it's time to wake up" Hailey says.

"what!" she said stretching no longer surprised she wet or messed her diaper as she was getting used to this now.

She rubbed the sleep out of her eyes she also noticed she still had her pacifier in her mouth as she was getting used to that as well.

"What day is it?" she asked wondering what was going on for her..

Hailey got Kayla out of the crib and brought her to the kitchen. " well today is Saturday's Chloe coming to watch you " Hailey says putting Kayla in her highchair.

She gets the baby cereal ready for Kayla bringing it up to her mouth.

"Where are you going?" Hailey pretty much worked whenever so Kayla never knew what was going on or when Hailey was working. She got in her highchair as she was hungry she pretty much figured she'd be eating baby food as that's what Hailey seemed to be feeding her all the time that and her formula bottles.

"Um where are you going?" she asked nervously

" I have to do some grown up things. But Chloe and you are going to have fun here " Hailey says bringing the spoon up to Kayla mouth. Feeding and coping at her.

" but you better be good because mommy is no mood for Chloe to tell you been bad if you are bad your going to have a really bad punishment " Hailey threatens.

Kayla frowned at the threat of a punishment so she figured she better be good as she ate her breakfast.

"What kind of grown up things?" Kayla asked trying to live vicariously through Hailey since she couldn't do anything on her own anymore.

Hailey continue to feed Kayla. " big adult things little children won't have fun " Hailey says. She cleans Kayla face then puts her on the floor.

" go play and wait for Chloe " Hailey says.

"B--but never mind." she said ready to tell her she was an adult and she wanted out of here but she knew there was no point and it might just get her a spanking. She turns her head just like a toddler as her mommy cleans her face, Once she's down she crawled into the living room..

Hailey got herself ready then waited for Chloe to come. Chloe knocked on the door. " Kayla can you get the door if it's Chloe please " Hailey calls from the bathroom.

" hi baby did you have a good morning " Chloe says going over to Kayla. Hailey told Chloe she would be back later and call if she had any problems.

" okay so we are going to the arcade with my boyfriend and his brother later " Chloe says to Kayla later.

She sat on the couch and turned on the tv.

" good girl Kayla " Chloe says smiling and clapping her hands. She sat on the floor with Kayla and started to pat a cake.

" pat a cake pat a cake " Chloe says going threw the rhyme.

Chloe continue to play then started to tickle Kayla and making her giggle. " who's a happy baby " she coos trying to get Kayla more in her baby role than before.