LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trying to take my job ( private Kaylaindiapers)

Hya123

Kayla was just happy she wasn't going down for a nap that was hard to get used to in her new baby life. Once they got inside she was placed in the playpen. She kept wondering where her keys and credit cards along with her purse. The baby took the bottle and began drinking watching Hailey bring everything in.

"When are we leaving?"

Kayla didn't really wanna go to the park but it beat a nap.

Once she was in the stroller Hailey treated her just like a baby even pointing out things.

"Are you serious!" when Hailey gave her the mommy look she better then to test her.

"Doggie." she said in her best baby talk figuring Hailey would like it!

"Kitty!" she said not quite feeling as stupid as her and Hailey were playing a game and it beat getting in trouble.

She smiled once they got to the park she couldn't even remember the last time she's been.

"Sure."

Hailey smiled and continue to push Kayla. " okay let's get you a drink " Hailey says. She takes Kayla over to a bench and pulls out a bottle. " here you go " she hands it to her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After awhile it was hot outside so when Hailey suggested a drink. She watched as she pulled a bottle out of the diaper bag she really wasn't surprised as it seemed Hailey was wanting to make sure she understood she was a baby.

She put the nipple to her lips and began drinking.

Hailey let Kayla drink half of the bottle then put it in the diaper bag. " what do you want to next the slide or sand box or the monkey bars " Hailey says

Hailey led Kayla over to the sand box. She gave a Pail and shovel. Then sat at the bench watching Kayla play.

" make a big sandcastle " Hailey called.

Kayla gave her the adult look like she often would then she would remember her spankings always hanging over her head and she would eventually submit to whatever Hailey wanted her to do!

"How long?" she asked feeling like a toy for Hailey to play with.

Hailey took a couple more pictures. Then walked over and stuck her fingers in Kayla diaper to see if it was wet. " your diaper is not that wet " Hailey announced causing people to look. She didn't even hesitate to say that outbound. She knew she wanted Kayla to be really embarrassed.

Kayla turned her back so no one could see her face, several minutes later Hailey walked up and checked her diaper! She turned as red as her bottom gets when she gets spanking as Hailey announced to everyone about her diaper not being that wet.

She looked at her fuming but knowing if she said anything she would make it worse for her.

"Go home." she said softly doing her best not to go off!

Hailey picked Kayla up and placed her in the stroller. She placed the pacifier in her mouth then they were off home. When they got home Hailey helped Kayla out of the stroller and set her in the play pen.

" okay you play while I make you dinner " Hailey says. " I want to hear playing if not you get a punishment "

Kayla just couldn't think straight anymore her whole life had been turned upside down! She was at least relieved as this time Hailey wasn't pointing things out and making her play her game as a baby cooing at her and making her repeat the things in baby talk.

When they got home she was placed in the playpen. She watched as Hailey left looking around the playpen she picked up the stuffed animals as a threat of a spanking loomed over her head if she didn't.

She even shook the rattle a few times.

Hailey smiled and watched Kayla play. " Kayla why aren't you talking to your toys babies do that " Hailey says going to the kitchen. She then finish making herself dinner and fixing Kayla diaper bag.

Kayla rolled her eyes standing in her playpen she began talking to her animals. She smelt something cooking and she was hoping she might get some.

"Hair--um I mean mommy." she was about to complain how she's not a baby and beg for her to let her go, but she stopped knowing she might get a spanking!

Hailey came in when she called her. " I bet your hungry " Hailey cooed. She picked Kayla and brought her over in the kitchen. She sat her in the highchair. Hailey dipped the spoon in the beef baby food and brought it up to her mouth and cooed.

Kayla was tired of playing her game so she just decided to ignore her. She sat in her highchair being good until she saw her get the baby food. The baby figured she had the upper hand being strapped in the highchair.

"No I'm not eating that shit!" she yelled moving her head and keeping her hands blocking the spoon.

Hailey put the spoon down. She unstrapped Kayla from the high chair and pulled down her diaper and started to spank her. " you will do what ever I say because I'm your mommy. And you will listen " she scolded Kayla.

Hailey didn't stop until she got to 50 the tapped up Kayla diaper and sat her back in the high chair.

" now eat because you baby food will taste better than soap your mouth will have later " Hailey says bringing the spoon up to her mouth.

"No mommy please no!" she cried as she was roughly pulled out of her highchair she felt the cool air hit her bottom as her diaper was taken down!

"Please--pl--plesse!" she cried as the first blow struck her like a hot frying pan.

"Owe owe!" she cried kicking her feet.

She didn't resists anymore as she was put back in her highchair.

Kayla frowned as she opened and began eating crying more thinking about the soap!