LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trying to take my job ( private Kaylaindiapers)

Hya123

The waited In the waited room for about 15 minutes. Then a doctor came out showed them to a back room and gave Hailey a robe for Kayla to change into. Hailey stripped Kayla down and changed her into the robe.

" okay sweetie we're going to make as painfully as possible now sit in the chair like a big girl " The doctor says.

He takes some gel and rubs it on Kayla armpits and private part. Then takes a light removing the hair.

Hailey went over to Kayla and started to rub her head and cooed at her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kayla was worried she couldn't believe Hailey was going to this extreme. She was surprised when Hailey changed her into the robe like she couldn't do it herself or something. She sat there as Hailey cooed at her she wanted to say something but decided not too!

The doctor removed all the hair from Kayla. Haley helped Kayla off the chair and changed her back in her clothes. " well looks like you get to wear panties tomorrow " Hailey says with a smile.

She takes Kayla out to the car and places her in the car seat on their way to the office.

Hailey started to burst out laughing.

" no it means you can wear panties tomorrow " Hailey says to kayla.

" now Kayla if you say anything that is not baby talk I will spank you so hard at the office but before we go in your going to get one any way " Hailey says.

" no your training panties babies don't wear Victoria secret panties " Hailey says

She pulls Kayla over her lap.
" because I know when we get in the office you going to act like a baby " hailey says then lay 20 hard pats on Kayla diaper.

Kayla frowned training panties for what if she's going to keep me in diapers! She thought to herself. She figured at least she won't be wetting or messing herself.

"What know please I'll be good!" she cried as she felt the first smack it felt like a bolt of electricity shot through her body.

"Owe---o--owe pl--please No more!" she cried in between sobs as her face was streaked with tears after it was over!

Hailey stopped spanking Kayla. Then put her in a new diaper.
"Okay now you be a good girl and suck on your pacifier " Hailey says placing it in her mouth.

She grabs Kayla bag then goes up to the office.

" hey Becky " Hailey says.
" hey who's this little baby " Becky ask.

" my daughter Kayla we came to get a couple things. "
" okay let me let you in " Becky says.

They walk to the office And puts Kayla down.

" look Becky didn't even recognize you "

Kayla didn't object she just opened accepting her pacifier as her bottom was on fire.

The baby was nervous as they entered the building, everyone must have been out to lunch.

She was happy when it was Becky they ran into as she was as blind as a bat.

"Yeah but she can't see and why would she think I'm your daughter?" She thought to herself it made no sense she was never pregnant.

Hailey sat at her desk and pulled out some paper. When she did her boss came in.

" hey Hailey didn't think you were coming in today " john says
"Yea coming to get more paperwork " she respond.
"Is that Kayla right there " he ask already knowing the situation
" yup Kayla say hi to john remember him "

John looked at her she was a cute as baby and looked like one. " well your even cuter than you were before " he says.

Hailey and john finished talking. Hailey got her paper work then left the office. She placed Kayla in her. Car seat and gave her a bottle.
" okay now we're going to the super market then to the mall " Hailey explains getting in the car.

Kayla didn't have anything to say she was still trying to get over what just happened!

She started drinking her bottle starting to think there was no end in sight. If I run I have no money credit card phone or id. She thought to herself

Hailey drove to the grocery store. She took Kayla out and placed her in a shopping cart.
First then they went to the baby aisle and got some new baby food for Kayla.

" do you see any flavors you like "

Hailey looked at Kayla. " well since you can't pick I will get you the meats and veggies " she says putting them in the cart. She grabbed some fruits to.

Then walked to the diaper aisle. Hailey got a pack of super absorbent diapers then looked at the pull ups.

" Kayla do you want a pack out pull ups 0 Hailey ask already knowing the answer.

She looked at the baby food knowing that they were for her and she'd be eating them she frowned at the thought. Then she watched as Haley grabbed a box of diapers she then knew for a fact her second babyhood wasn't ending anytime soon!

Kayla wasn't going to say anything about the pull ups it was like she was teasing her!

Hailey finished shopping for Kayla. Getting more diapers wipes bottles and baby formula. Then she went shopping for herself getting adult food and wine.

Finally they were in check out.
The cashier smiled. " how old she " she asked
" oh she is one in a half " Hailey says:

" my daughter is that age. She is really cute "
" thank you "

Then she finished ringing up their items.

Kayla looked in horror as she saw all the baby supplies, she hated it. Then to makes matters worse she watched as Hailey picked out her adult food and wine it was so unfair she was an adult too how dare this girl take that away from me.

Once they got to the checkout line she blushed red with embarrassment as they talked about her and Hailey acted like a proud mommy. Kayla was thinking I don't look like that much of a baby but people kept thinking she was!

Hailey put the bags in the cart then went to the car she put Kayla in her car seat giving her the pacifer. The. Putting the bags in the trunk.

" Kayla do you want to go to the park today " Hailey ask her as she gets in the car.

Hailey smirked. " well then I'm glad you changed your mind but first I need to go home and put the grocery away so you can play " Hailey says. As they pulled up in front of the house.

Hailey grabbed Kayla first and put her in the play pen. Then went out to grab the bags.
When she can back Hailey made Kayla a bottle of formula and gave it to her. Then went to put the food away.