LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trying to take my job ( private Kaylaindiapers)

Hya123

Kayla was actually looking forward to getting changed. Being on the changing table she was determined to be good knowing soon she'd be naked and it would be too easy for Hailey to spank her if that's what she chose to do.

"No I don't want a bottle." she said sitting up as her mommy finished changing her.

" okay well it's time to go to bed then " Hailey says. She lowers the cribs and puts Kayla in the crib and tucks her in. She places the pacifier in her mouth then wounded up the Mobile.

" night Kayla " Hailey says.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hailey walks out the room and does some stuff for work then goes to bed herself. In the morning Hailey over slept threw her alarm.

Kayla woke up and couldn't go back to sleep she had no idea what it was as they hadn't put her clock in her nursery yet. She got board enough she began playing with the toys hanging on her crib as things made noise.

Hailey woke up and looked at the clock. She got up and got herself dress. Today Hailey didn't have to work so she was spending it with Kayla. Hailey heard noise in the nursery and smiled her baby was hopefully in a good mood.

" morning Kayla " Hailey says with a smile. " did you sleep good"

Kayla looked up and smiled.

"Yeah I'm wet can you change me?" as she hated being in a wet or messy diaper.

"What time is it?

"Is it the weekend?"

Kayla no longer had any idea what time or what the day was, she has been told so many times babies don't need to know that.

Hailey took Kayla out the crib and layer her on the changing tables she discarded the old one wiped Kayla clean then put a new diaper on.

" today is Friday and we have somethings to do then maybe we can go to the toy store" Hailey says taking Kayla off the changing table.

She brings her downstairs and places her in the high chair. She makes Kayla baby cereal and peaches with a bottle of formula.

She dips the spoon in the food and brings it to Kayla mouth.

Kayla lays there getting more and more used to having her diaper changed she always noticed the fresh clean diaper felt good. She began getting mad at herself as she hated this and wanted to go home! She couldn't allow herself to like or be happy with any of this!

Once she was changed and taken downstairs she sat in her highchair watching her mommy fix her breakfast.

"Where are we going?"

" we are going out so I need you to be really good baby today " Hailey says bringing the spoon up to Kayla mouth. She feeds her the baby food coping at her getting some on her face. Then bringing the bottle to her lips so she can have a drink.

"Out where?" she asked as she didn't get an answer but now she had bigger problems as her mommy began feeding her and every time she opened her mouth to talk it was met with a spoon of food in her mouth or all over her bib. She looked just like a messy toddler.

She drank her bottle to wash it down.

"Can't I have regular milk and not baby formula!" she whined

" Kayla stop asking I already told we are going out " Hailey says stern. She takes the bottle out of Kayla mouth.

" you drink baby formula to show that you are a baby and nothing more " Hailey explains.

" Kayla I think you want a spanking this morning " Hailey says. She wiped her face and hands.

She took her out the high chair and placed her on the floor.

"Go play while I finish getting ready "

Hailey got herself ready then packed Kayla diaper bag. She went to the living room and got Kayla ready.

" come let's go l Hailey says taking Kayla to the car and she put her in her car seat. Giving her a bottle.

Hailey started to drive to Kayla appointment.

Kayla looked up at Haley who had the diaper bag slung over her shoulder she took her hand as she lead her to the car buckling her in.

"Where are we going mommy?" she said taking her bottle as Hailey finished strapping her in.

" I'm taking you to the doctors then I have to run to my office " Hailey says finishing placing Kayla in the car seat.

She gets to the doctors and is on her way

" Kayla I'm doing this so you learn your place as a baby. The co workers don't care they actually want to see " Hailey says.

She pulls into the drive way.
" now we can make this easy or we can make hard with a soar bottom " Hailey said holding the paddle.

"B--but I don't wanna be a baby you did this to me by drugging me!" she started to cry.

She watched as they pulled into a parking spot.

Kayla fringed when she saw the paddle.

"N--no I'll be good!" she cried not wanting a spanking.

Haley ignored Kayla first remark.

She took Kayla out the car grabbing her diaper bag.

She carried Kayla into the office and went up to the lady and signed in.

" now if your good threw the whole thing I will gib you one day no diapers and see how you handle it " Hailey says.