LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trying to take my job ( private Kaylaindiapers)

Hya123

Before they left the bathroom anyway Hailey spanked Kayla ten times. " now this is just a warning spanking if you keep acting. Up I will really spank you " Hailey say she pulls up Kayla diaper and brings her back to the table. She gives her pacifier. Then starts to talk about the baby shower again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I---I said I'd be good!" she cried begging as she thought she was off the hook for the spanking.

She wasn't crying as bad as the spanking wasn't as long or hard then she understood why when Hailey said it was a warning spanking.

When they went back to the table with a warm bottom the baby sat there sucking her pacifier.

She listened to the girls giggle as they talked about the baby shower!

Shortly after the food came. Hailey had her lobster and gave Kayla her fish and chips.

" eat your food Kayla this a treat compared to your baby food " Hailey says

Hailey then begins to dig into her lobster. Half way threw she takes out a bottle for Kayla to drink. She gives the bottle to drink it.

Kayla just nodded as she began eating, she was thirsty so she was actually to be given a bottle to drink. She wanted to yell and scream but she didn't want a spanking. Damn her she thought to herself at how easily Hailey controlled her and there was nothing she could do about it!

Soon everyone was done eating. Hailey took Kayla out of the high chair. And brought her to the car. She buckled her in and drove home.

"Kayla you did good jobs after that spanking so I'm going to put a sticker on the broad when we get home " Hailey says.

Kayla was mad thinking her life was truly over she knew Amber would tell everyone at the office and she still didn't know where her purse, phone or car keys were so she had no money. Now she sat there thinking just how far Hailey was going through with this a baby shower!

She was snapped out of her thoughts as Hailey talked to her about earning a sticker.

"Hair--I mean mommy please I don't want a baby shower!" she whined not really caring about the sticker

" Kayla I don't know if I'm going to throw the baby shower it was just and idea " Hailey says. Soon they were at home.

She takes Kayla out the car and brings her in the house setting her down.

" okay go play on the play mate before bed " Hailey says. She goes on her laptop checking her emails.

"Well I don't like it I wanna go home!" she whines

When the get home she's taken inside.

"Please just let me go home I won't tell anyone!" she cries as the humiliation at the restaurant in front of Amber was too much!

" silly baby you are home now go do what mommy told you or you will go to bed now " Hailey says looking down at her laptop. She was scrolling threw when she found and email from the doctor appointment she made for Kayla to get her hair removed.

She knew Kayla wouldn't like that so if kept acting up tonight she would schedule that appointment for her.

Hailey got up from her laptop. " Kayla stop stomping your feet at me " Hailey said getting stern. She sat back down.

" are you ready to go to bed now " Hailey asked looking at the time.

Hailey got up and got a bottle of formula for Kayla.

" come on baby I have a bottle for you over here." Hailey cooed waiting for Kayla to com over to her.

" did you make poopies in your diaper today " Hailey ask.

Hailey pulled Kayla on her lap and put the bottle to her lips.
" well Chloe didn't tell you me you did so why you drink this bottle try to go okay " Hailey said rocking her gently.

"Pl--p--please mommy I hate messing my diaper!" she whined as she got into her mommy's lap. Kayla didn't want to do this but she didn't want to be spanked either so she laid down and opened accepting to bottle then she began drinking. She noticed Hailey began rocking her and patting her diaper.

" I'm sorry but you have to mess your diaper. Either mess natural or I will give you medicine" Hailey says patting Kayla bottom.

" yes you can I have to make a few calls anyway so when I get back I better see a messy diaper " Hailey says. She puts Kayla on the ground then walks out the room.

Kayla sits on the play mat and a couple minutes later she begans filling her diaper she starts to cry. She wasn't used to this and Hailey was making her a baby and she hated it.

"Why are you doing this to me?" she cried

Hailey made an phone call making an appointment for Kayla tomorrow. Hailey comes back in.

" did you fill your diaper for me " Hailey said already knowing the answer.

( no not here head hair like arm pit hair )

" Kayla we went threw this in the begin im not explaining myself again" Hailey said.

"Kayla let's get you cleaned up " Hailey says grabbing Kayla hand. She brings her up to the nursery. Lays her on the changing table.

" look at this diaper no wonder why you are cranky " Hailey says. Then continues the changing process. She put Kayla in a purple nightie to get her ready for bed.

" okay do you want a bottle " Hailey ask