LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trying to take my job ( private Kaylaindiapers)

Hya123

Chloe smiled when Kayla did what she was told. She fed Kayla the bananas then gave her a bottle to wash it all down.

" you been a really good girl while you have been staying here " Chloe praised her.

Kayla frowned she wasn't happy, she wondered how she acted as a real kid. Everything was so much different cause obviously she couldn't remember her first childhood but now she can remember everything in her second childhood.

"Fine." she said as Chloe finished cleaning her face

Chloe cleaned up like usually then went to get Kayla for bed. She brought her up to the nursery and put her in small t shirt wear diaper wasn't covered.

Chloe brought Kayla over to the rocker and started rocking her while she read a story. Giving Kayla her pacifier.

Kayla hated when her diaper was on full display, at least when it was covered she could pretend she didn't have it on. When it was not covered up she felt just like a big toddler.

"Can't I have a nightgown or shorts or something?" she whined.

Once settled she sat in the rocker sucking her pacifier for comfort as Chloe began reading to her.

" no it's going to be hot tonight " Chloe said. Chloe read Kayla the cat in the hat. Then placed her in her crib and wounded the mobile for her and raised the bar up.

" goodnight" Chloe said. Then left the room.

Chloe took Kayla down stairs. She put her in the high chair and got her cereal ready with fruit. She tied a bib around her neck and started to feed her.

" so the baby your going to meet names is Sofia " Chloe explained.

Chloe cooed and smiled at Kayla as she fed her. Once done Chloe cleaned Kayla face then brought her upstairs. She strapped her on the changing table and untapped her diaper then grabbed the paddle. She started to spank Kayla.

" I told you that you would go with a hurt bottom or not and you choose to go with one " Chloe scolded as she spanked Kayla over and over again.

Kayla laid on the changing table thinking she was getting changed but when she saw the paddle she knew what as coming.

"No Chloe I'm sorry please." she started to cry.

When the paddle struck her felt like a bolt of electricity shot through her.

She was crying louder then a newborn after the fifteenth spanking.

Chloe spanked Kayla 30 times then got her dressed. She put a new diaper on her and a purple pastel color dress. That barely covered her diaper. She placed a pacifier clip to her dressed then brushed her in pigtails Chloe also put two bows in her hair.

" aww Kayla you look so cute " Chloe cooed.