LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trying to take my job ( private Kaylaindiapers)

Hya123

Hailey continue to feed Kayla all of the food. " well im shopping for a vacation I'm planning and you need some new baby food and bottle " Hailey said as she finished feeding Kayla the last of the baby food. Then held a bottle for her to drink.

" Eric and I are going to Paris for a week and your stay with Chloe" Hailey explained. She wiped Kayla mouth. Hailey the bottle up to Kayla mouth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hailey just held the bottle so Kayla could stay. " who's going to change your diaper or feed you " she asked. Then took the bottle away from her mouth. " but it's only for a week and I heard Cole just moved to an apartment with her boyfriend and they set up a nursery for you " Hailey said cheerfully.

Hailey raised her eyebrow. " do I need to take a speech again " Hailey said. She took Kayla out of her highchair. " you are going and that is finale if you want to go with a sore bottom Then you will."

Hailey smiled. She got herself ready then came to change Kayla diaper and pack her bag to go out. " I'm leaving tonight so you go there after dinner " Hailey explained. She then put Kayla on the changing table and started to change her diaper. Then put her in a purple romper and her hair in two pigtails. " go get your dolly and your teddy to bring with you " Hailey said.

" I will be back In a week. But before I go I think instead of calling Chloe her name you should call her mama " Hailey said just putting the idea out there. She knew that would be weird for Kayla but it didn't matter the whole situation is weird she thought to herself.

" yea you can and will " Hailey said getting stern. " Chloe is basically your mama and what if you move in with her you would have to call her that "

Hailey was getting mad. " you will do what I say Kayla do you want a spanking because we go over this all the time " Hailey said she walked over and grabbed the paddle.

"No I don't!" she said sulking this was so unfair how could she be just given away what would her life be like having a mommy and daddy that were younger then her. None of this made sense!

Maybe I can get away with more and when they slip up I'll escape! She thought to herself

Hailey went over to Kayla and smacked her diaper anyway. " now lets go to the store " Hailey said grabbing Kayla hand. She put Kayla in her car seat she gave Kayla her pacifier.
Then started off to the mall.

Hailey started to drive." After dinner i will bring " Hailey says . Shortly after the arrived at the mall.

" so you want your stroller or can walk " Hailey asked going to get it out the trunk.

Hailey got the stroller out and put Kayla in and gave her a bottle to drink. First they went to victory secret Hailey got new panties and bras. She started to talk to the associate about Kayla and how old she was. Like she wasn't even there.

Kayla said in the stroller jealous to be in Victoria's secret that's where she normally shopped but now she was watching Hailey pick out some sexy bra's and panties. Since she's back in diapers she had no use for lingerie anymore. Just another of many things she's lost since Hailey made her into a baby!

Hailey then finally left Victoria secret and went to babies r us for Kayla. They went straight to the diaper section. " look Kayla they diaper covers that have princess on it " Hailey says and goes and grabs some. Then she goes and gets a box of pampers.

" you need some new pacifier to " Hailey said and walked to that asile. " go head and pick one "

Hailey smiled and put it in the cart they walked past sippy cup. " maybe mommy will get you one instead of a bottle since you been so good " Hailey said looking at the section of cups. " ask mommy nicely and she will let you pick one "