LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trying to take my job ( private Kaylaindiapers)

Hya123

Chloe opened the baby food. " I'm sorry did you say you want carrots " Chloe said to Kayla. Then dipped the spoon and brought it to her mouth.

" do you want me to mommy you gave me a heard time eating " Chloe says.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chloe finished the feeding Kayla the first jar. The. Went to get another.

" Chloe you are really good with kids. I never new especially babies " Dylan says. Dylan goes over and ruffle Kayla hair.
" hi baby do you need a diaper change " he asked sticking his finger in her diaper.

"Another one!" she asked anxiously not wanting to eat anymore. She was humiliated and embarrassed as her cute boyfriend talked about her being a baby and how good Chloe was with them. She wanted to say she wasn't a baby, but sitting in a highchair in a wet diaper eating baby food made that argument pointless. She blushed as he checked her diaper.

Now everyone would know!

" well you can change her honey I will stay here with Cody" Chloe says.
" okay there's a family bathroom over there." He says. He pushes the stroller to the bathroom. He lays it down so it would be easier to change. He untapped her diaper then wiped her clean. During the change he started to play with her privates to tease her. But stopped when she started to moan. Then Put her in a new diaper.

"No no please Chloe don't let him change me!" she whined as she was taking to the bathroom. She was mortified when he laid her down and ripped open her tapes then he removed the diaper and got out a baby wipe and he began wiping her down, she noticed he paid extra close attention to her pussy. She felt hot and her nipples got hard but before she knew it he stopped and pulled the diaper tight between her legs taping it in place.

"What the hell!" she said frustrated trying to catch her breathe.

Dylan smiled. " I think baby wants a spanking for swearing. " he says he turned her over and gave 10 hard swat on her diaper. Then placed her on the back in the stroller. " start baby babbling or I'm going to tell Chloe what you did " he says to her.

"No I don't!" she cried in one quick motion she found herself over his lap. At first she was grateful for her diaper as it absorbed the blows but after the fourth one it stung bad!

"Owe owe!" she cried kicking her feet as her eyes began to water.

She looked at him as he placed her back in the stroller.

"Ga ga goo goo!" she said over and over again.

Dylan smiled when Kayla started to baby babble it was just the cutest.

" how was she " Chloe asked when they came back. Dlyan looked at Kayla then back at Chloe. " she was really good just babbled the whole time "

They stayed at the arcade for about 30 minutes then left. Chloe put Kayla in her car seat and gave her a bottle then drove back to Hailey house. Chloe put Kayla in her plan while they waited for Hailey to come.

Hailey came home. " how was she"
" actually really good " Chloe said then left shortly after.
Hailey went over to Kayla." Hi baby did you have a fun day "

Kayla sat in the back drinking her bottle hoping she'd never have to do that babble shit again! She was happy once they got back at least no one could embarrass her here!

She sat in her playpen thinking about todays events still trying to figure away out but she couldn't. She herd the door looking up it was Hailey she was dressed so sexy and beautiful Kayla wanted to hate her but she was so jealous of her sitting there in a playpens.

The baby smiled delightfully as Chloe gave her a good report.

"Um sure when can I go home?" she asked wanting the nightmare to end!

Hailey sighed. " Kayla we went threw this about a hundred times you are staying here for awhile. But soon when Chloe gets older and her and Dylan get married I think you will be there baby but I like you so I don't know if I'm willing to give you up. But I heard they really want to keep after their wedding so it might happen it might not " Hailey explained then went over to the play to get Kayla and hold her. She sat on the couch and cuddle her.

" would you like to live with Chloe in a couple years " Hailey ask.

• Like 1

"No I wanna go home I'm not going to be anyone's baby!" she cries not believing how crazy this whole thing is and now there's talk of Chloe and the guy that teased her and spanked her and made her talk baby babble want her.. She knew she had to figure away out but without her phone and credit cards she was screwed and she knew if she did anything wrong they'd just spank her! Kayla was so frustrated .

"Where's my keys my phone and credit cards!" she said angrily not able to keep her anger in anymore

Hailey was frustrated with Kayla she let her get her angry out. Then pulled down her diaper and started to spank her with the paddle. " kayla you don't have a credit card or a phone you are a baby and need to learn that the fast you learn it the better your life will be " Hailey scolded. She didn't stop until she got to 50 spanks.

Then dragged her up to the nursery she got mittens out and put them on Kayla hand the took Kayla clothes of and left her in a diaper. " now I told you if you were bad you would have a punishment " Hailey said. She brought Kayla down stairs. Then opened the door and dragged her outside. " we are going to take a walk around the neighborhood in just you diaper while your drinking a bottle " Hailey said grabbing a bottle.

"No no please mommy I'll be good!" she cried as she knew once her diaper came down what was next.

Whack whack whack.

The baby started crying not just from the spanking but also cause of the scolding she knew her life was over she was a baby her phone and credit cards were now a distant memory.

"Ok ok I'm a baby please!" she cried kicking her feet

Kayla continued to cry as her mommy undressed her to just her diaper and a little shirt that did nothing to hide her diaper as the shirt came down to her belly button. The girl was broke as she laid there like a infant or a baby doll letting her mommy dress her. She felt Haley slip the mittens on her hands then roughly grab her hand and getting a bottle they started walking.

"I'm sorry mommy I'll be good." she said sniffling holding onto her mommy's hand and her baby bottle in the other everyone would know she was a baby!

Hailey walked around the neighborhood. " look Kayla there is a dog " Hailey said pointing out it. She was going to make this the worst experience ever.

She kept doing little things to make Kayla feel more like a baby.
" this is just phase one of your punishment from now on you can only speak baby talk and crawl when someone not holding your hand" Hailey said.

Kayla kept walking around in her diaper and a small t shirt as Hailey held her hand making her feel just like a little girl

"Phase one, um what is phase too?" she asked nervously as Hailey just took away her right to to talk or walk. She was so embarrassed what her life held for her and all at the hands of her rival.

"Mommy if I told you I'd be good can we forget about phase one?"

She imaged herself having to talk baby talk and crawl like a real toddler, she almost started crying.

" I'm sorry but you earned your punishment phase two won't happen until tomorrow though." Hailey said they walked for about an hour. Then finally made it back to the house.

" okay you better play with your toys and talk to them in baby talk only if you don't you will suck on soap" Hailey told Kayla then went to go make dinner.

During their walk they got several looks. They walked forever it seemed.

She looked at Hailey when she was told to sit and talk baby talk while playing.

"Mommy can I have some pants?" she hated when her diaper showed it made her feel just like a baby!

"Mommy cwan I half sme pwants?" she said in her best baby talk feeling really silly talking like that.

She didn't wanna suck on soap so she was going to do her best to remember to talk baby talk.

Kayla was fuming first Hailey took away her bathroom privileges now she was taking away her speech.

Kayla was in no mood to argue and risk getting in trouble.. She sat down and began playing with her toys babbling

"Ga ga goo goo." she said feeling stupid..

She got her dolls and used baby talk with them as well pretending they were talking

Hailey smiled seeing Kayla play with her toys. She set up a camera recording her to show people at the office. " are you having fun " Hailey asked coming to get Kayla for dinner.