LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trying to take my job ( private Kaylaindiapers)

Hya123

"16 what are you serious!" she cried as Haley took her hand. Then it dawned on Kayla she could probably intimidate this girl then she could leave and get her life back and make sure Haley paid. She smiled as she thought about Haley crawling around in diapers and Kayla would be the one in charge!

" yes she 16 and she has the right to paddle your rear if you miss behave " Hailey said then sat in a chair. She took a baby spoon and dipped it into the baby cereal and strawberries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I'm not going to let her spank me!" she said hotly like it was absurd.

She sat there ready to eat even if it was baby food. Kayla kept thinking how she'll be free soon no way could a 16 year old be in charge of her. She thought to herself.

" well if you don't want Chloe to spank you then you can try to be good girl " Hailey said.

She than began feeding Kayla getting some on her face on purpose.

Hailey smirked at Kayla.

" I bet you will and maybe if you are good mommy will bring you something special" Hailey said.

Knock knock.

" oh that must be Chloe " Hailey said. She got up then opened the door.

" hey Hailey " Chloe said

" hi I was just feeding the baby her breakfast "

" oh okay I can feed her while you get dressed."

" sounds good" Hailey said then walked to her room to
Finish getting ready.

" hi baby " Chloe said.

I'll give you something special! She thought to herself as she herd someone at the door.

Kayla looked at her babysitter she looked like a younger Hailey she was really pretty, too bad I'm going to put this little girl in her place. Kayla thought to herself smiling as the two girl talked.

"Hey I'm right here you don't need to talk about me like I'm not here." The baby said angrily.

Kayla rolled her eyes as her young babysitter cooed at her.

Chloe sat down in the chair. She dipped the spoon I. The food and brought it up to Kayla mouth.

" after you eat you can go play in your nursery " Chloe said.

Hailey kissed Kayla On the head.

" okay be good Kayla remember what I told you " Hailey said the left.

Chloe finished feeding Kayla then wiped her face and helped her out the high chair.

" okay go in you nursery and play . " Chloe said.

Kayla turned red with embarrassment as Hailey kissed her and talked to her like an 18 month old.

"Ok mommy." she said figuring that would be the last time she ever said those words. She played along as Chloe wiped her hands and face. When she was told to go play in the nursery that set her off and she was determined to strike.

"Listen hear little girl you better leave now or I'll spank you and show you how this Bull shit feels!" she said in her most intimidating voice but she wasn't too confident standing there in a diaper. She waited for the girls reaction. She imagined herself back at home taking a shower slipping on some sexy lingerie and thinking of a way to get Haley back!

Chloe laughed at Kayla trying to scare her Hailey already warned her about Kayla.

Chloe stood up placed Kayla over her lap and started to give a bare bottom spanking right in the kitchen.

Smack smack smack.

Over and over again until Chloe finally got to 30.

She stood Kayla up and walked her over to the corner in the living room.

" if you move I will spank you again." She said.

Kayla was furious when the girl just laughed at her, she didn't know what to do! In a weird way she did feel smaller and less confident standing there in her diaper. Without saying a word Chloe quickly grabbed her pulling her over her knee.

"Wait--wh--what No please I'm so--sorry!"

"Owe!" she yelled kicking her feet and pounding her fists as she was quickly finding out that theses girls knew how to spank it must run in the family.

Kayla was crying louder then a new born as the spanking was finally over.

She stood in the corner not only crying from the spanking but also crying knowing she would be calling Haley mommy again.

Chloe went to kitchen and called Hailey. She walked back to the living room and brought the phone to Kayla.

" someone wants to speak to you " Chloe says in a spiteful way.

She held the phone to Kayla ears.

" Kayla I'm so disappointed in you I thought you were going to be good. Now when I get home you will be in trouble unless you start to act more like a baby. You will be a sorry baby if you don't. Now go tell Chloe you are sorry in the baby talk or when I get home you will suck on a bar of soap. " Hailey said

She waited for Kayla to apologize.

Kayla took the phone having a good idea who it was.

"Hello." she said sniffling.

She listened as she was scolded. She knew she had to be good she did not want to suck on soap.

"Ok mommy I'm sorry I'll be good." she said saying and doing anything not to get in trouble when her mommy gets home.

She gave the phone back to Chloe looking at her as she had a smile on her face that said I own you.

"Chowe I'm Swrry." she said in her best baby talk totally humiliated

Chloe was laughing at whole think it was just hilarious how Kayla was grown women getting scolded.

Then Chloe bursts out laughing when Kayla said sorry like a real baby.

" it's okay now are you ready to listen to me and go play before we take our walk " Chloe said with a smirk.

Kayla lowered her head as she couldn't say anything she didn't want to get in trouble, she was burning with fury as the stupid teenage girl laughed at her.

"Walk um can't we just stay here please." she said feeling just like a baby girl as she whined trying to get her way and this stupid girl that was younger then her would decide when and where she would go. To make things even worse during the whole events going on she wet her diaper.

" no we can't we are going to meet my friend at the ice cream parlor and since I'm watching you are coming " Chloe said.

Then sat on the couch. She looked up at Kayla.

" is your diaper wet " she asked.

Kayla didn't want her to change her, that would just give the girl another opportunity to make fun of her. Now she was worrying about meeting up with this brats friend, she was hoping she would dress her normal and not make it obvious she's a baby.

"No I'm fine." she said hoping the girl would believe her.

Chloe looked at her.

Then she just stuck her fingers in her diaper.

" now why did you tell me you weren't wet you clearly are " Chloe said.

She got up and brought Kayla to the nursery to change her. She went the changing process.

After she was done she went threw Kayla closet to see what clothes she had. Then she found one of Kayla short pink pastel colored dress that had sparkles on it.

Chloe held the dress up to Kayla.

" this is absolute adorable don't you think" Chloe did.

She took Kayla clothes off and placed the dress on.

Kayla didn't answer as her babysitter grabbed her hand, no matter how many times it was done she just couldn't get used to anyone sticking their hand in her diaper. She laid on the changing table as the babysitter changed her.

Kayla looked in horror as this dress screamed baby she was thinking it was so short it would show her diaper.

"Please can't I wear something else?" she whined begging.

Once the dress was on she looked sure enough it did nothing to hide her diaper.

"Look the dress is too short your friend will see the stupid diaper!" she said stomping her foot.

Chloe smiled then took a picture.

" my friend won't care if your diaper is showing and neither should you." Chloe said " now do you want to take a nap before we leave or play " she asked.

" that wasn't and option and yes my friend does " chloe said " I guess you want to take a nap then "

Chloe lifted the crib bars down then lifted Kayla in the crib wound up the mobile and placed a pacifier in her mouth.

" I will be back In a little bit " Chloe said then walked out the room.

"No I don't wanna take a nap!" she cried but she quickly found out Chloe was strict like Hailey as she grabbed her arm helping her in the crib.

Kayla laid there sucking her pacifier after watching the mobile go round and round she feel asleep.

• Like 1