LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Five finger discount (open)

vezsayz

Marcus was the store manager who recently been noticing a lot of his stuff missing. One day he deicdes to put up hidden security cameras around the store. He then looked at the cameras and saw Callie shoplifting and runs up in front of her before she could leave.

Callie had been so sure that no one had noticed her thievery that she didn't even bother to eye where the shopkeeper was as she approached the door. She reached out her hand and jumped back when she saw her path blocked by a man. She looked around innocently, as if she had no idea what he was talking about. "Pay for what stuff?" She asked as if clueless. "There is nothing worth buying in this lousy shop, now get out of my way... please."

Before she could leave he grabbed her arm. "Lousy shop?" He asked angrily and dragged her inside to the bathrooms and locked the door behind them. "How dare you insult my store, steal from it and try to leave. You've been stealing a lot of stuff haven't you young lady?"

Callie shook her head in disagreement but before she could do much else, she was pulled over the mans lap, she tried to fight back and in the process a few pillaged items fell out from beneath her jacket and onto the floor. She found herself firmly restrained and yelled out, kicking her legs as there was little else she could do. "I don't! I don't need any punishment!" She protested.

Callie tried to wiggle free but couldn't escape. She flinched as he smacked his hand hard against her bare bottom which she couldn't do anything to stop him. "Stopppp! No! Ouch"

Callie's eyes glincened with tears by the end of the spanking,,and her face was wet from crying. She pouted her bottom lip as the man spoke to her. She shook her head, "I don't want either. I've learnt my lesson so please don't call the police, I just wanna go home!" The way she whined made her sound like a toddler threatening a tantrum.

Callie's eyes widened, she didn't know what the man had in store for her and it frightened her. She yelped as he carried her effortlessly out the back. "Where are you taking me?" She demanded, trying wiggle free of the hold.

Callie's mouth fell open at the sight of the nursery. She didn't know what to say as she looked around. "No this isn't my room. This is a babies room." She realised exactly what he meant by being his little girl. "I'm not a baby!" She said, determined to not let him get her near the crib or changing table by fidgeting and fighting his grip.

Callie struggled with the restraints but eased off to watch what the man was doing. She looked at him curiously as he switched on the robot, she wondered what the robot was for.

The robot turned on and said "Robo-mommy online. How can I help you?" "I need my new baby girl diapered, dressed up and fed before her nap." Marcus said as he pointed to Callie. "Understood." The robot said as it walked over to her as Marcus left. "Have a nice day baby girl" He said

• 2 weeks later...