LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

punishmet for baby all summer (private for garenin and danny

Garenin

* daycare hmm i think wonder what that would be like, but im a big kid , i frown not sure now if I want to go to daycare*

" umm will there be other kids like me there mommy ?"

* the park sounds nice tho maybe ill get to swing on the swings for a wile , pet some birds , I couldn't wait for the park *

" I'm small just for mommy "

* looking at the closet I see what your saying a stack of pampers with space print nicely placed in the shelves*

" maybe ill meet a friend "

* I say behind my pacy , I had picked it up wile I was hiding my face , I had a feeling I would need it , sucking on it made me feel happy kinda like mommy boob*

" do we have lots of diapers mommy ? can I get some cowboy ones ?"

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"i don't care what size you are honey. you still fit into pampers and I think that's adorable"

"maybe you will meet a friend, I would love you to have some playdates"

" do you mean ones with Woody from Toy Story on" I say as I hand you my iPad and it has a picture of a pamper with Woody on it

* looking at the ipad at the picture of woody*

"yes yes yes that guy prease mommy can we prease "

* I'm almost sqweeking in delight , thinking on what you said not careing about my size*

" but mommy what about the other kids at daycare I'm scared they wont like me "

* I cuddle close as you show me more pictures of woody making sure I want him and not another cowbow*

*orders three packs with 1 hour delivery, its extra but its worth it*

"Why don't we watch Toy Story?" I ask as I go and get it and put it in the DVD player

"honey, I am sure you will, I spoke to them on the phone and the lady said there are some lovely children there"

" otay yaayayayay i like toy story "

* completly forgetting about my fears with the daycare I bounce happily very excited to watch toy story , I like woody and the little green guys who say ohhhhhhh and, take the claw*

" ahahha tehehe "

* I giggle in excitement *

* wile I was bouncing my stomach gave a familiar rumble *

" mommy I'm hungry can I have a bottle wif woody ?"

* shaking my head trying to pull my old self out*

" your right mom im 11 not 3 "

* I fuss pulling at my diaper and clothes , but I could help but think how happy I was a min ago and how care free I was , like shifting gears you could almost hear my internal fight , not sure what to do and feeling suddenly very small I start crying behind my bottle as I put it to my mouth, so confused on what I'm to do or say or how to react, for now I think ill let her do this and see where it goes, I'm a big kid so when we go to the park if I don't like it any more ill runn , tho I'm lost in thought sucking on my bottle I didn't see my hands rubbing back and forth as a big grin splits my face *

*smiles at you*

"I like you being my baby boy again, i missed it. when you was potty trained, i put all your stuff in the attic, wondering if i would ever need it again, maybe for grandchildren, but now i am able to have my baby back for as long as he needs me"

"even though you are 11, if you want to be a toddler, you can, and we will watch Toy Story, then go and see your new daycare, and... we can stop off for McDonalds on the way to the park if you want"

* I listen to you talk from behind my bottle , hearing you say how you like me being your baby again made me feel very loved , I couldn't belive a few mins ago I was considering running away , *

"otay mommy I think ill be 3 for now , ill be your little boy forever and ever "

* I get up and give you a big hug , afterwords I sit back down to enjoy the movie *

" wait did you say mcdonalds "

* I think about the play place and how I'm just small enough to play there *

" can I play in the play place "

* I ask with out thinking cause I forgotten the park and all that playing id be doing *\

" umm no il play on the swings k mommy I like swings "

*I look at you and smile*

"We will finish toy story then head to the daycare. Then to McDonald's for dinner. And then we'll go to the park. You've been such a good boy you deserve a treat"

" otay mommy "

* i settle in to enjoy the movie*

" um before we get to far can I have my bunny he likes watching woody to ?"

* looking up at you a smile shyly , thinking about the park and McDonald and the caycare had me in a rush thinking my day was going to be so full but id have you beside me the hole way so ill be fine *

*heads up and grabs your bunny and brings it back to you and i then head up to pack a diaper bag for you*

*i head back down and the movie is finishing so i pick you up and we head out*

* after my movie had finished i had felt a strong feeling like i had to poo but strangely it went away after you picked me up to head to the car*

" wear are we going "

* I suddenly turn shy now that we are out side , I burry my head in your shoulder thinking if I cant see it its not real *

" mommy I don't wana go "

* feeling very shy and very timid it was one thing to be In the house or in my new room but to be out side , I turned so small *

*smiles at you and puts you in the car in your new car seat*

"honey, we are going to see your new daycare. don't worry, you'll love it. don't forget about McDonalds later on"

*i drive us to daycare and i get you and you out, leaving the diaper bag in the car as i don't

*smiles at you* "yes when we go there later on honey" in the car

--------------------------------------

Dan looks at you "You got drawn into daycare too huh? I am 10, I heard there was a new kid starting around my age. its nice to have someone to actually talk too. all i get is toddler talk or a load of drizzle from the babies" I laugh as i move around and I scratch my bottom as its itchy

"I have been here a few weeks. It's not too bad. Beats school though. No school work. Althoguh I miss my friends and soccer practice. I was captain of my team"

* just blown away by how friendly dan seams to be I eagerly engage in conversation *

"okay first off nice so glad I can talk normal , to be honest it kinda feels weird you know ? , and ya mom says I am to be here for a wile during work I think "

*scratching my head , wile thinking about what she did say I feel that full feeling in my bowels , I begin to panic and look around for my mommy *

"umm excuse me I have to find my mom "

* getting up in a panic my face turning red from the strain of holding it in , I look around trying to find you , I think I saw my mom in that front office , so Ive moved less then three feet away from dan and what feels like a fart happened but based on the warm feeling coming from my bum I new exactly what was happening, so I squatted down and pooped my self right there in front of the world. trying to make a joke out of it *

"well when you have to go you go right "

*looking back nervously at

*I look at you and giggle*

"Don't worry, I have been holding one in for a while too. I was hoping someone else pooed so I didn't feel too embarrassed, And believe me I don't dislike you for that. I think you are pretty awesome to poop in a strange place, pretty neat. I couldn't have done that without having nerves" Dan says as he squats down and grunts as his diapered bottom becomes extremely bulky, and it happens just as the teacher and his mom were coming over to you, your mom sniffs the air

"baby boy, did you make a stinky in your diaper?" I ask you and I pick you up and feel your diaper "shoooooweeeee that's a stinky one. I am so sorry Tina, he hasn't done that since he was 3. He is still adjusting to diapers" I take you out of the daycare, saying I will drop you off there tomorrow, as the lady takes Dan by the hand and leads him to the bathroom as you wink at each other, each incredibly happy to not just have found a new friend, but also something you have in common....

*as you pick me up i feel the mess in my diaper sqwish everywhere and it was pleasant for a little wile but then it started to get hard and ichy when we leave the daycare*

"I'm sowy momy i had to go and i tried to come get you but i had a accident"

* feeling very bad and icky with my pooped diaper, I'm hanging my head low*

* wile we are walking away i think about my new friend and how he pooped because i did to and i smiled hoping i would see him again tomorrow*

*moms face turns from anger to a big smile

"you are a good boy. I love you no matter what" *she kisses your forehead as she sits you in your chair and we drive to McDonalds*

*we get there and she grabs you and the diaper bag and rushes you inside, ignoring all the glares, she heads straight for the changing room*

*deep down, I know my son is satisfied with soiling his diaper*

"Do you feel better after letting that poo poo out Matty?"

* as we rush into McDonalds i cant help but feel a little proud that i pooped like the little boy i was right in my diapers, not that id let my mommy know that yet *

* feeling small and a little shy when we make it into the bathroom *

" i feel better mommy my bum was hurting before and now no pain "

* still unsure tho if what i did was right i stay on the verge or tears and happiness, my face scrunched up as i ponder it more *

" I'm sowy mommy I didn't mean to go poo poo in my diapers"

* I lay there on the changing table awaiting my new fresh diaper as my poo is literally squished all over my princes parts and my bum *

*smiles at you*

"I am not mad. that's what diapers are for"

Cleans your butt up, knowing i haven't done this for years, and places a nice fresh pamper in place of the soiled one

"Did you make a new friend at the daycare? I saw that nice boy who you was playing with who was heading off to be changed when we left"

*i giggle as you clean my butt with the wipes*

"ya his name is dan , he seamed nice , we have a bit in common"

* not sure if I should tell mommy about how we pooped together *