LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

punishmet for baby all summer (private for garenin and danny

Garenin

*Smiles at you, knowing you will be loving this by the end of the summer and won't want to go back to being a big boy*

"You are a boy. i knew that from the day you was born when you peed on me when i changed you for the first time. we can it the fire engine sprayer" I laugh as

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

* my face kinda screws up a bit as i try to remember you ever calling my little peter the fire engine sprayer*

* feeling you seal me inside what was the first of many diapers, I'm not going to lie it felt great , forget the using them part it was like wearing a cloud around your private parts *

* wanting to feel i reach down a rub my diaper trying to get a feel for my new bathroom attached to my waist *

"feels weird mom but soft and comfy "

* a smile breaks my face *

*I look a you and smile. after 8 and a half years, you are once again wearing a diaper*

"See, i told you you would like it. You used to pee on me and your dad a lot when you was a baby, and i can recall some very leaky poopy ones too. your dad got the worst one. you hadn't pooed for 5 days and he got the aftermath full on"

*she laughs and chuckles and she picks you up and carries you downstairs

"Are you hungry baby boy?"

*I put a shirt on you and some shorts with snaps on and carry you downstairs*

"You was a baby, you wouldn't remember doing that. he knew something wasn't right, and it was

* i kinda shrug on the clothes you had picked out for me knowing that with my bulging bottom i would look like a toddler either way *

*after you strap me into my high chair and i

*looks at you and sighs*

"How old are you? You are even acting like a toddler!?" *I laugh*

*I clean you up first and pick you up and cary you over to the sofa where i place you on my lap, i unstrap my

" mommy wanted a toddler and i am one tehehe"

* with food all over my face i grin like i had won the lotto *

"I'm 3 "

* i hold up 4 fingers *

* as you wipe my face and move us from the high chair, we go to the living room , only reason i know this at all is as i feel the couch under us , I'm lost in happiness pure happiness *

*sucking on your tit to finish breakfast was the best, the milk was sweet, it reminded me of a old memory maybe when i was young the last time i breastfed , i wasn't sure *

" babyfy mommy ? whats dat ?"

* between mouthfuls i look confused up at you from you lap *

*as your carrying my up the stairs to nap i begin to get very sleepy, the events of the morning have worn me out both mentally and physically , so I rest my head on your shoulder and yawn *

" mommy I'm tired "

* feeling very full from breakfast and my milk, the feeling is kind of hard to describe full yet very pleasant *

" ill go for a little nap mommy "

* yawning I stick my thumb I'm my mouth for comfort as we walk into my new room , I'm just about asleep as we enter the

* I couldn't reply if I wanted to as I slipped into sleeps sweet embrace *

* my dreams we light and fluffy , mostly just me and you playing , tho I had a change when I slept , it felt so real *

*I smile at you as I head downstairs and set up your new playpen and then ring a babysitter for you as I have to go out this afternoon and speak to your teacher at school*

* I set up your playpen and also block some of the channels on the TV, and put baby gates on the doors and baby proof everything*

*I hear noises on the baby monitor and heads up to you*

"hey baby boy, whats wrong? its okay, mommy is here" *picks my baby boy up and cuddles him*

* i startled awake as you pick me *

* I'm visibly shaking due to my nightmare*

" mommy mommy my had a rewy bad dream "

* wiping my eyes with the back of my hand, feeling a little better with your cuddles I calm and begin to feel safe again *

" I dreemed you were leavening me forever and a monster came and eated me "

* telling you about my dream calms me down and helps me relax *

* i hug you tightly to make my self fully calm , with great success i begin to smile again*

" can my have my pacy prease "

* i ask as a big smile splits my now calm face *

*i try to remember the bad dream , my face scrunches up pushing really hard *

" mommy said she was mad at me , i was bad , den the monsters came and eated me and mommy just left me alone "

* shaking my head to pull those bad dreams away from me *

" but my otay now you never leave me to monsters i know that "

* I'm beaming feeling so happy , my stomic gurgles a little and i feel my bladder fill not sure what to do i look up at you flushed *

" mommy i has to pee "

* still not used to the idea of using diapers i have a hard time letting it go *

* my bladder is really full at this point tho i cant seam let it go, i think due to my potty training my brain is making me have issues*

" mommy I cant seam to go "

* looking up at you from your lap*

" help prease ?"

* taking my pacy out I try to push turning my self beet red but no pee *

* my bladder getting a little painful at this point , I'm realy

*looks at you and cuddles you*

"its okay baby boy just relax and everything is fine"
*I rub your back and lets you down onto the floor*

"maybe this will help"

* as you set me on the floor its almost a instant response, my bum hit the floor and my wee wee let go everything in my bladder , started slow but the min the flood gates were open there was no stoping t *

* my hole body relaxes *

* feeling the warmth in my diaper I'm excited bouncing almost * n

"look mommy I did it I did it "

* looking down at my crotch as the blue potty line is replaced with yellow ish coloring*

* beaming with pride i giggle happily *

" ummm hold on ill check k "

* after I answer I sqwish my face up and push with all my might , after I started seeing stars I let me breath out , tho I didn't seam to poop yet I'm still happy as a clam *

" nopers I'm okay no poos for now "

"mommy "

* I say suddenly bashful*

" umm what are we doing today "

* hideing

*picks you up as I lay you on your changing table and change you*

"we are heading to your daycare centre then the park. you need to meet your teachers"