LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

punishmet for baby all summer (private for garenin and danny

Garenin

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay I know you was going to be 11. Can you start the roleplay up please. I know I was going to be babysitting you and your friend would be round later in the rp.

matty and yea you got the jist of it

sitting up stairs in my room awaiting what my mom promised to be one hell of a punishment , tho I'm shaking I feel I'm ready to take on what ever she throws at me

" mom I just don't understand why I have to be left behind" * trying to win you over with puppy dog eyes * " I'm not trying to rebel I just don't understand " * that last part I new sounded a little winey

4 minutes ago, Garenin said:

" mom I just don't understand why I have to be left behind"

* trying to win you over with puppy dog eyes *

" I'm not trying to rebel I just don't understand "

* that last part I new sounded a little winey

*Looks at you*

"What don't you understand?. You continuously wet the bed. You don't wipe yourself after a poo. You are acting like a baby. Even three year olds act more mature than you!"

*Sighs and sits next to you*

Edited by Danny

* following meekly since you have my hand. letting you lead me into the spare room *

" mom I'm not that bad I mean yes I forgot once or twice but I'm mostly good "

* still trying to move you with my silver

* as you lay me apon the changing table i try to answer your question *

"i thought that was what you were talking about when you said i wasn't wiping properly ?"

" daycare mom I'm 11 why do i need daycare"

*i look around the room and see it for the first time everything had changed from the paint, bed even the closet . seeing all of this i begin to panic and plead*

" mom please no not a baby all summer please not this anything but this "

*tho I'm small i try to put up all the struggle i can muster thinking that if i could only get away id be safe *

*Looks at you confused*

"You aren't wiping your bottom properly. But you don't have to worry because that's not your problem anymore*

I grab something crinkly and white from the shelf under the changing table and you instantly realise what I'm doing..

* true to form I know a diaper when I hear one , panic mode dose not even begin to describe how I feel right now not only do I have to miss out on Rome but now diapers *

"please mom no , ill be better I promise"

* realizing my words are falling on def ear i struggle with all i got, i was not going to let you put a diaper on me if i had anything to do about it *

* tho had i any cense i would have realized i was screwed from the beginning *

Looks at you and smiles "look, if you be a good boy, then a few days before you go back to school, I will potty train you again okay, you might find you like them. so when you are playing and you have to pee or poo, then there will be no need to get up because you'll be wearing your bathroom. its just a realisation punishment for you Matt. I am not doing it because I want to. I am doing it because I am not washing your messy sheets or underwear anymore!"

* shifting under the weight of your words , i begin to calm knowing that your not doing this out of anger but out of respect and i had hurt you by not being able to be a big boy and take care of my self *

* opening my self up to your explanation made it way easier to calm down , tho i really didn't like this *

"do i have to use them like a baby? the diapers i mean ? "

* knowing there must be more to this i try to press for more info thinking at least i could be prepared*

" mom what else should i expect are there any rules that could help me stay out of the bad book ? "

* thinking back i remembered vaguely the warm feelings of being held close as a child , the comfort of sucking on a tit *

"so do i have to talk like a 2 yr old or can i use my big boy words ? also umm what about my potty training would that not stop me from using the diapers like a baby ?"

*looking up at you from the table i cant help but motor mouth questions to understand i didn't want to miss anything so i new exactly what i was in for *

"i think i remember eating your boob "

*i giggle in surprise at the happiness of that memory*

" so what about being bad what happens then ? "

*looks at you and smiles as i put your trousers in the laundry basket and start pulling your underwear down, they are soaked and there are brown stains in the back as

* looking at my underwear ashamed of my self *

" i understand mom that looks gross i cant believe i wore those"

* thinking to my self hmm so i have some control over my wording mom just wants smaller words *

" tank you mommy for changing me "

* i radiate love from the table trying to show you i love you more then anything

" i no want time outs or soapy mouths ill be good otay ?"

"umm when i eat do i use a bottle or a sippy cup for drinks? , also do i have to have a pacy with me like other 2 year olds ?

*smiles at my little boy, not even ashamed that his mom is seeing him naked*

"that's okay my cute boy" *i wipe your bottom clean*

"if you be good then mommy won't have to punish you"

"yes you will be using bottles and sippy cups and yes you will have pacifiers for naptimes and when we are out"

* as your wiping me i lift my self trying to help , inside im still cringeing about wearing and using the diapers , tho at least i don't see any girly clothing, i had thought mom might have had something very humiliating for if i was proticularyly bad.*

" ill try not to be bad mommy , but being a brat i can promise nothing "

* i smile at my last comment knowing it will either go over very well or not good at all *

" mommy i don't have to wear anything girly do i ?"

*hopeing you could put my fears to rest i press alittle *

*looks at you and smiles as i powder you and clean your boy parts and slide the pamper underneath your bottom*

"Honey, I am treating you like a boy okay"

"you aren't being treated like a girl"