punishmet for baby all summer (private for garenin and danny

Garenin

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

* wakeing up softly *

" hi mommy , otay my up my up "

* as you lift me up to the changeing table i lie there not moving , i feel the mess inside my diaper and im not likeing it, glad im getting a change *

*giggleing as you tickle me *

"mommy tehehe nooooooo tickles me "

*i new you were helping me to forget the heat coming from my very full bottoms , i riggle under your tickles*

"my is my is hhahhahahaah my is stinky boy "

* hoping that my admitance of my poo would let up the relelntless tickles ,good thing my bladder was already empty *

*thinking to my self maybe we will play with blocks or some legos *

"otay mommy i "

* flash and im 11 again and i really dont understand whats going on *

" ummmm mom whats going on why am i in diapers , what the h hockey sticks am i wearing ?"

"You wanted to wear diapers so you're going to spend the whole summer being babied and then I'll begin potty training you before you start big school okay honey"

* feeling very lost and confused about all of this , like my mind had snapped back i could see it very clearly *

"umm mom i dont want to wear diapers any more i want to be a big kid now k "

* getting upset and

*looks at you blankly, then sees your diaper getting yellow inside*

"baby have a little accident?" I ask not even grinning at this point.

"you want to be a big boy huh? then why are you drinking from baby bottles and wetting your diaper? big boys don't wet their diaper. they ask mommy if they can go and use their big boy potty.

*i sob softly and nod knowing im in trouble *

"okay but it was a accident im not a baby these things happen even tommy from school wet him self once in gym "

*even threw my tears i was still locked in deadly combat with my little side and my older side, my face scrunches up thinking hard and fast *

* thinking about your responce , no your rong i dont say or do anything cuase it was apart of your rules no complaining about my treatment *

" i dont think tommys mom would let you but okay i could use a freind if im going to be like this all the time "

* hoping my adult talk dosent make you angry *