LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Did It Ever Happened...

Ok today was a weird day indeed!

I was wonderring though if it ever happened to any of you ... i was at work slaving away with boring task when i suddenly felt the urge to pee, of course i had my diapers on so i just let go, but the weird thing is that i didn't pee like usual ... i was unable to pee, then i wondered if maybe it was a false alarm and i pushed a little and a little more and a little more to check if there was indeed anything in my bladder ... and then BAM!! I started to pee like crazy and i pooped myself TOTALLY like without knowing or realizing it i started to pee very fast and it caught me off guard and for some ODD reason i pooped myself also XD .... and it wasn't a small one too lol. I had to go to the bathroom quickly cuz i had a huge bulge in my butt. Anyways i was just wonderring if it ever happened to you guys, AND if this is a sign that i might be becoming incontinent to some extent?

Necros~

P.s: I didn't push to poop by the way, i only pushed to pee and i had no intention of pooping myself lol. I just lost control for a split second...... odd.

The muscle groups are closely related so there is that. Also, your full bowel could have caused your bladder urethra to be constricted. That would have made it difficult to release your urine.

You may be losing some concious knowledge but I don't think you are becoming incontinent just yet.

The muscle groups are closely related so there is that. Also, your full bowel could have caused your bladder urethra to be constricted. That would have made it difficult to release your urine.

You may be losing some concious knowledge but I don't think you are becoming incontinent just yet.

But did it ever happened to you?

Necros~

• 3 weeks later...

The reverse happened to me, the first time I ever tried to deliberately poop in my pants. I was pushing so hard, I wet my pants, then I pooped.

At first, I found that I had to go #1 before I could go #2 in a diaper. I've overcome that, but at the same time it seems to have un-conditioned the muscles a bit and I now can't hold it quite as long as I used to.

As for making you incontinent, I'm not so sure. I find that if I really have to do #1 or #2, and I feel the slightest urge to do the other, I can't just do one: it's either both at the same time or nothing at all. And this is with a regular bathroom, not diapers.