LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Date (private between dry nights and princess ophelia

Drynights

"Ok, let me know if you need anything. I will put a movie on. Would you like a glass of wine. Also you can use my bedroom to change." Jeremy watches as Jasmine waddles into his room. "Maybe you flash me your diapered but heheh"

"Heheh, I'll pour you a glass of red and I expect you to come back out here all clean and in your diaper, young lady." Jermey thought how cute Jasmine butt looked in a thick saggy diaper. He was very confused but was going with it. Jermey pours the wine and wonders

Wow there princess you almost fell. "Here lift your arms up and I'll put it on for you." Jermey helps get the sweater on and it drops down covering her small but perfectly sized breast. The sweater is the perfect length and covers the front of the diaper but you can see just the tip of the back. Jermey stairs in amazement how cute Jasmine looks. "Let's go to bed! Jermey helps Jasmine in bed and starts To

Takes a little while for Jermey to go to sleep, he is thinking how he has this cute girl wearing a diaper in bed. This is interesting and a little strange but he likes her. He falls asleep. The sun rises and Jermey wakes up to a beautiful girl. "Morning my pampered princess. How did you sleep?"

Jermey likes the Jasmine is getting closer. However he doesn't want her to notice his very noticeable morning wood. "Good I'm glad you slept well." He runs hishand down her face while giving her a forehead kiss and slowly down the middle of the sweater grazing her boobs, he continues till he reaches the diaper. "O my, my little pampered princess in all wet. Do you wet a night ever night. It's ok, you don't have to be embarrassed I like that your in a diaper. I find it cute and still like you."

"I'm not, i don't know why, but Iyou look cute and the little sag showing under the sweater just makes me stare. In a good way. Oo, I see. Well that's different. Are you able to control those? If you don't mind me asking how long have you been in diapers?"

"I can't control anything...it all just happens...a lot of people think it's gross..." she looks disheartened, "so im not sure why you like it."

"I've been wearing diapers for five years...it's my life now," she shyly says and pulls the sweater down to hide the diaper but the sag is still showing. She is waddling from the sag.

"I was in a car accident so I wear for medical reasons," she says