LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

He got a large cart and started to look around for the clothes she would need for work.

"If you see something you want to wear, point it out to me, okay?" he asked her.

Ollie smiled at her and watched her as he picked out things she needed like overalls, panties, diapers, and such.

When he was ready for her bras, though, he called her over to help him there as he had no idea what he was doing there.

"Okay, you can get what you want in this area, or you can just get undershirts if you want."

He had noticed that while she was a young lady earlier, her chest was still kind of flat.

She grins happy and him and choose ones that she thinks will fit but are grown up looking.

Andrea is rather innocent and has no dark desires. Though she does feel rather ashamed when she thinks about a secret.

She really just wants to be taken care of, and as embarassing as wetting and being a little kid is, she doesn't really mind.

Ollie is nice to her so she appreciates him

Ollie doesn't pay her much mind as the potion he gave her was supposed to make her pee her pants anyway, if it worked right and she wasn't stressed.

The fox looked over at her as she seemed to bother it, but he felt she wasn't a threat, so it rested its head on his paws just looking at her.

Ollie continued to make dinner.

After a good hour, dinner was done, and Ollie first fed the fox, then he called Andrea to the table for dinner.

"I have some roasted chicken, peas, corn, potatoes, and mac and cheese," he called to her.

Ollie smiled at how cute she looked in her diaper.

"Okay, come to the easy chair and sit in my lap, and I'll teach you a bit about plants," he told her patting her diapered bum.

She finds it a little hard to climb up into his lap so she's eventually lifted up.

She has her book opened up so he can point and tell her what eahc one does! She listens very interested.

She is also very relaxed and a little tired. She is half cuddling with Ollie as he talks