LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

She does not like the idea of being naked so she agrees and figures it won't even happen anyway! But her knowing he doesn't mind makes her somehow at ease just in case.

"Thank you for breakfast," she says snd climbs in the chair. She forgot how hungry she was after the incident and hungrily eats

"The problem," Ollie says, "is that human nature always makes someone too greedy for power, and that person makes it bad for everyone because in their quest for power, they hurt everyone and everything in their wake.

Ollie really couldn't do much outside in the rain, so he took care of the fox for a while, and did some regular cleaning inside as he saw that the poor girl was so tired she went back to sleep.

A while later, when he checked on her, he found she had wet her pants on the sofa in her sleep.

He gently shook her awake.

"Wake up, honey," he called to Andrea.

Ollie got the pot ready which took about two hours.

He then took her back to the sofa putting her in a dry part of it.

"You relax a moment, and then drink this.

Ollie went over to her and directed her to the hearth by the fox, but not so close as to startle the animal.

"Lay down here, and let me check," he said.

"Well," she starts as she fumbles with the overall straps. Maybe they were a little difficult? "I think I'm getting relaxed here...I feel safe so maybe I am relaxing too much," she thinks.

"When I was at home I was always very scared but I don't feel like that for the first time in my life, " she admits and finally gets the overalls done up properly.

"Even when you touched my tummy I didn't mind, I feel safe with you..." she blushes and looks up at him with cute shy eyes.

Eventually, the rain started to let up, and Ollie looked at her.

"Do you want to go to town now and get some stuff you need?" he asked her.