LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Emily's Tutor

Ishigreensa

Robert smiled and helped her away from the mess she had just made and started to clean her up.

"Good girl," he said to her to encourage her not to worry about going in her pants or wherever.

Robert picked her up and carried her to a chair after he cleaned her up, and then in his lap, he started to dress her into some very thick training panties, some overalls that were purple, and a white and pink striped shirt.

"Well, I think it's natural to be embarrassed if you wet your pants, even if I tell you its okay, honey.

Robert arrived at Wendy's and he ordered them some food through the drive up because when he looked back, his little one was sleeping, and he figured that she might wet in her sleep, or at least if she didn't, he would make her wet in her sleep eventually, and she wouldn't want to go in like that, so he decided to bring the food back.

When they got home, he went in first and prepared some, and then came back out, and just before waking her, he checked to make sure she was sleeping, then he wet all over the front and under her pants.

After he got her good and wet, he started to shake her awake.

"Honey, we're home.

Robert got the door open, and he helped her into the house and had her put the food on the kitchen counter.

"You can go on into the bathroom," he told her.

"Thank you, " she says and waddles in. She starts the bathtub and takes her clothes off. She looks around his bathroom and sees how adult it looks.

Really pretty and clean and no girlish makeup and bath toys around. She sighs and hopes she can be an adult soon...but that won't be happening for a long long time

Robert came in just as she was getting her clothes off to climb into the tub.

"Sorry, I don't have any toys or anything that are appropriate for someone that has just wet herself," he mumbled.

Robert cleaned her in the important places, around her middle and her bottom, and in places where little kids sometimes forget like behind her hears and between her toes, and then he handed her the wash rag.

"I think you can do the rest, honey.

"Well, you can stay up for a bit and watch TV while we eat and talk for awhile, and when we get tired, then we can decide where you can sleep, okay?"

He got her dried off, and then he took her by the hand and reached around her to start fitting something around her waist.