LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tour Bus Baby (private me & Danny)

bigbabymikey1062

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan looks at you "we can take him to a soccer game? Or to the cinema? Must be lots of things we can do"

Looks at Riley and then Mark "I think he might need some time with you. Just daddy and son time. I shouldn't get in your way"

Dan looks nervous "Okay sure" I say as I carefully take Benjamin from Camilla and holds him in my arms "you are just adorable.  You definitely take after your mommy don't you little one"

Looks at you "if you want to go back to work then I can watch him. I look after Emily and Riley when there's no daycare.  And you and Mark deserve a night out together. It's up to you"

Looks at you shocked "Riley. Buddy you're a big boy. You're doing so well at using the potty. Why don't you I get your daddy talk and you can talk to your daddy about this? Why do you want to go back to diapers?"

Dan looks at you "buddy. Maybe you should talk to your daddy about this. I can't diaper you unless your mommy and daddy say it's okay. And you've been doing great with the potty training.  Your mommy will hold you. You just need to ask her to cuddle you"