LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tour Bus Baby (private me & Danny)

bigbabymikey1062

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I smile and nods as I watch him clean up. 

I follow him back and looks at Lisa and nods "all good. He wanted to clean himself up. So he did good at that. I agree with you. I don't want to tell his parents to diaper him unless necessary. But with a new baby in the house, he might get jealous"

"Of course. He gets on really well with the boys. And Emily adores him. I think she has a cute crush on him which is really sweet. I'll speak to mark and see what he says"

Dan sighs, seeing that he only wet made him sigh with relief. But knows that Leo should be using the potty. 

"Come on buddy you have to get changed. You'll get a rash" 

I crouch down to you "that's right Leo. We are going to change your diaper. Now, have you finished using your diaper or do you want me sit you on the potty before I clean you up?"

Dan sighs and looks at Lisa "Did she say why? I know Mark was saying he was worried how Riley would be with the new baby. I'm sure he'll grow out of it. Maybe he's just going through a phase where he just doesn't want to use the potty"

"Maybe his mom's had another baby and he's jealous? But we won't know unless we ask. It's always good for us to know what's going on so we can try and help Leo" 

I pick Leo up "come on little man. Your diaper is soaked" I carry him to the bathroom