LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tour Bus Baby (private me & Danny)

bigbabymikey1062

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan nods "only if you're okay with me going. I've only been here one day and already it seems like I'm just abandoning you. I'm sure you'll find someone else. The kids are well behaved and there's a good schedule so all good in my eyes"

"They should be fine with the new baby, I know the show will take up a lot of time. but I will be here when I can I promise"

"I can check with the studio and see if they can take the kids on a tour, they might enjoy it"

Dan nods and helps you into the stall "Can you sit on the toilet and try and pee while I get your spare pants and underwear?" I ask Riley as I get some paper towels to get the pee cleaned up and think about putting him in a pull up.

"Dan, pull ups shouldn't be a punitive measure. If Riley is trying to use the potty, then we should reward him.

I only like to see pull ups for nap time and long trips. His mom packed him 3 pairs of underwear and spare pants. He'll be fine. Now go, he probably needs you about now"

"Ah OK, that makes sense, sorry, I am still quite new to all of this potty training stuff. I'll go and see if he's okay"

I take his spare underwear a pack of wipes and his spare pants and goes to see him.

I knock on the stall door "Riley its Dan Dan" I open the door "Do you need help wiping? I am sure you can do it though"

Looks at him "of course you're not a baby. It's just an accident. we can keep this between us if you don't want your mom and dad to know. You're not a baby. Do you need me to help? You just need to wipe your pee pee so you don't get wee in your new underwear"