LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tour Bus Baby (private me & Danny)

bigbabymikey1062

Director: "Not diapers, action pants. Diapers are for children. Action pants are for cool Hollywood actors. We actually put a patent on that name. I don't like to say required, but you'll be in your costume for 6 hours at a time. And it's very difficult to get off. So let's say strongly reccomended.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe: "How about we have some guy time? We have some time before sound check. Denver is a beautiful city.

Do you want to see the Botanical Garden? It's one of the best in the country and I've had it on my list for a while, but I've always been so busy when I was here"

Joe: "You're a natural at this. I thought you'd be to shy"

*He calls Mark to pick them them up. He drives up with the baby in tow and they drive to the arena. You guys run sound check*

Joe: "Let's run Mark's new song so we can set up the cues for it. We'll add it to the set list soon"

Mark: "When's my song coming out?"

Joe: "Soon. We have to time it right"

------------

Joe invites you to play with Riley while Mark sings his song. You catch the eye of the lighting girl, Camille. She comes up to you.

"I'm 22. And I thought it would be nice to just relax with a friend and have a chat. I think I like you. I mean. Really like you"

*They go out for a drink together and walk back to their trailers*

Next morning.....

Looks at Mark "he's only young you know? you sure you wanna potty train him so soon?"

Looks at the action pants and takes them "i will go to the bathroom and try them on. I get a little embarrassed"

Joe: "You don't know my sister. Once she gets an idea in her head, she makes it happen. We can try it. He knows what the potty is"

I ask Joe while you're in the bathroom:

"Why is he wearing diapers?"

Joe: "They call them action pants. They're

"It's not a diaper! its action pants, and its because I am gonna be in a harness costume for a while at a time so its for the best"

Crouches down to RIley "buddy if you don't want to rush potty training you don't have to" to Joe "He needs time, hes only 1 and a half!"

Smiles and feeds them as requested

"It's not too bad. It's like looking after Riley but there is more of them. I've only fed then so far so I'm dreading what's going to happen very soon" I laugh

Gulps and nervously walks up to Cam

"So Cam, I wondered if I could take you out for dinner tonight, just the two of us" I say, sitting next to her as I hold one of the youngsters.