LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tour Bus Baby (private me & Danny)

bigbabymikey1062

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smiles at you and powders your bottom and tapes the fresh diaper onto you before giving you one more kiss

"I guess I was a little nervous, I haven't felt this way about anyone before. I really like you, I mean really really like you. And I hope we can spend more time together"

"You are a natural, you are sweet and kind natured, you are going to be a great mom when you have kids" I say as I get myself dressed

"I wouldn't force you to do anything you don't want to, but I would like you to be my girlfriend"

"That's fair enough, but if we are to be a couple, I will make sure I do my share of helping out with Emily, she's adorable, takes after her mom"

(who is Riley's dad? is it Mark?)

"I promise I will do my share, even if it means a few stinks diapers here and there, and maybe her and Riley could have play dates, I think it would be so cute seeing them together"

hugs you "OK, so we can drop you home if you want and you can sort some things out, I will let Mark know what is going on, have you got a travel cot for Emily?"

"we have plenty of diapers for riley but you can bring what you need. we only have one more stop on our tour"