LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tour Bus Baby (private me & Danny)

bigbabymikey1062

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I look at her and smile "you'll be a great mom to Remi, and I would love to be there for you to help out if needed. I help out with Riley sometimes"

"That's your job, I am not going anywhere near him, if you want to talk to him then leave me out of it. if social services knew what he was like then they wouldn't let him near Remi at all. Anyway, can you change me please Chelsea"

"i wouldn't know where to start with parenthood. I am in diapers myself remember. And of course I am the right guy. We can take it easy however you want it to go, I don't want to be a doctor now. I don't know what I want, but after seeing Mark with Riley and seeing how you've bonded with Remi, I would love a family. Maybe I should get out of diapers myself though first"

I kiss you passionatley

"Maybe we could adopt?

You'd be changing all the diapers, I would just cuddle them and tickle their cute little toes to make them giggle" I smile

Looks at you and nods "my mom is the same. I have always liked you Chelsea. Maybe we can take things slowly and then we can talk about our future?"

"I studied at Cambridge and got the highest grade in guitar playing. I'm not of royal blood no. I want what's best for you. I want us to be together forever.

Looks at you and kisses you "We are heading to New York remember. Although we have a toddler with us who will hopefully sleep for the flight.