LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tour Bus Baby (private me & Danny)

bigbabymikey1062

He knocks on the window.

"Rome. I've come to a decision. I will help you record some songs.
But I think you need to learn a lesson, so you won't be travelling with us. But your little friend can. I will see to it that she is cared for until she gets to her guardian.

If you're serious about recording, meet me in Atlanta 3 days from now at 9am"

Roman: "Thanks Big Joe. I guess that'll work. You're not that bad. This is my niece, Remi. She's like 2 I think. Just keep her away from this softie"

Joe: "I don't appreciate you asking for favors, and insulting my staff. Dan was about to press charges against you. Now apologize"

R: "Whatever. Sorry dude. I only hit you to toughen you up"

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks at Joe "he don't mean that but il'll have to do. All I want is for us to get along Roman. Give me a chance" I say smiling at Remi. she shyly smiles.

"I can't help who I am"

Joe: "That is so mature of you. You'll see him again hopefully. I think it's best we keep him at a distance for now.

I think I'm going to have her sleep with Chelsea for now. There's an extra bed. And we can put up a safety rail or something.

He walks up to her.

"Hi Remi. I'm Joe. And this is Dan"

She doesn't say anything. She just stares at us.

"Can you go get Mark and have him bring Riley out here? She might warm up to someone on her level"

"Here. Hold her. Tell her about you and stuff.
I'll be back"

He goes to get Mark and tells him some things that just happened.
Mark comes out with Riley laughing.

"Dan, Roman's not normal. If he hit you then that means he wants to be friends. Probably. Who's this?"

Joe: "His niece. We're looking after her until she gets to her guardian"

With Mark holding Riley and Dan holding Remi, they start playing hand games.

"Hey Remi, that's a cute name, I am Danny, I work for a band, we play lots of songs" I smile as I tickle her tummy to make her giggle.

Sees them come back "She's cute, but I don't think her diaper has been changed for a few hours" I say as I feel my lap getting warm, as her diaper is heavily used.

"I don't mind changing both of them, you've done your fair share. its my turn" sees the bulge in the back

"I think this could be a messy one, the messiest so far"

"whats Riley's diaper status?"

"who isn't just wet? Riley or Remi?"

I notice my diaper getting wet too "Maybe you can come and wait outside, I will need to change my own diaper afterwards"

Smiles "Its cool, I got this. I haven't changed a girl before. Would you help me? She is very messy. I don't think she's been changed for a long while"

"But would you change me after please?" I blush lots