LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tour Bus Baby (private me & Danny)

bigbabymikey1062

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"No. Not this time.

I know the situation with Mark and Riley is exciting. But you can't tell anyone about it yet. Ok?

He said he would think about telling everyone when your next album comes out. I will support him whatever he decides to do. But it's his choice.

Also I know that you're really close to Riley. But I want you to make sure that you're focusing on yourself"

Looks at you "that seems fair and I'd do anything for my bandmate. Marks like the brother I never had. Riley is his business. His son.

"I'm sorry to hear that, Dan. I really am.
I don't want you to think that I'm trying to take Riley away from you. It's just that self care is important.

What do you mean you'll never get the chance? You have all the time in the world to be a father if you want to.

And it's one of the most rewarding jobs in the world"

"I don't think any girl would want me. I'd love to be a dad. It's the best feeling in the world to know there's a small creation that you've made that looks like you"

"Oh. That. I thought you were serious about Camille. And your double date?

I think you're going to have more girls than you know what to do. And that's good. But the best thing is to find is a girl that you're serious about"

"Did she. What would you mean by that? Was it because of her seeing Riley again that she left? I've always had a soft spot for Cam. She is cute"

"No she just got out of the hospital. But she needs time to recover. Touring is very hard on the body.
She'll be back as soon as the doctor clears her.

I want her back too. Just between us, she was my favorite of Mark's girlfriends"

Looks at her. "She had a baby with Mark. Then when she finds out he is on tour with us, she suddenly leaves. I saw her face when she saw Riley. It was like she saw a ghost. Imagine, putting your child up for adoption when he was a baby and then 2 years on, you find out he's on tour with you"

"I really like Cam, but

"OK. She didn't really have surgery. That's what she told me to tell everybody.

But I don't think you're ready to hear the real reason. After all, this is a young lady that you like. And even if I tell you, you have to swear not to tell anyone"

Looks at you "I wont tell anyone. i promise. But she is Riley's mom. Is she pregnant again?? i don't know if me and Tia will work, i have know Cam for a long time, I really like her. Maybe I should tell Tia that

Looks at you "She didn't even tell Mark that he had a son, why did she rush into a relationship with Mark. I knew something wasn't right.