LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tour Bus Baby (private me & Danny)

bigbabymikey1062

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smiles at Tia as we chat about work and the band.

"Basically, a few years ago, Mark was with a girl, and they had a one night stand, resulting in a pregnancy, which Mark knew nothing about, and she gave the baby up for adoption, and the mom is the sister of our band manager" Looks at Mark "she was going to find out eventually"

"But Riley's adopted mom adores Riley, and she is really good with Mark getting to know his son. I would love that opportunity one day, to be a dad" Smiles at Tia "Would you like to go for dinner somewhere tonight. I'll pay" I smile.

I stand up and grab Dan.

"Then let her find out eventually. If word gets out about this, our careers will be ruined. We sing bubble gum pop to little kids. They don't need to picture me as a father"

Tia: "I'd love to go out with you.
Mark it's so cool that you're a dad.
It's so mature.

And I love you guys as a band. Much better than when you were with that jerk"

I smile and look at Mark "Okay, but don't come to me if it doesn't end well. if I am honest with you, I think Tia really likes me. Do you think I should ask her out on a proper date?"

"You mean like that guy on baywatch used to do. David Whatshisname?"" I sweep my hair to the side and she giggles as I take Riley back from her and let's him nap.