LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tour Bus Baby (private me & Danny)

bigbabymikey1062

Smiles

"You're right, its not my concern, hes their dad, its up to him to tell him"

I look at Lorenzo "its up to your dad what we do, but I have got tickets for the local basketball team if you want to come with me and your dad. Mark can have some private time with Riley and you can spend time with your dad"

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I am fine, I love basketball. Besides, it will be nice for Joe and Lorenzo to have some time together. and then you can have quality time with RIley"

(whats Joe's daughter called?)

Nods and does as you say and Lorenzo heads into the bathroom to get dressed.

"Theres a spare bed in my room, why don't I take Lorenzo? I know Casey is with Chelsea"

I smile and nod

"Lorenzo, you are going to be staying in my room, I got a spare bed and we can get to know each other better. I can tell you some more fun stories about your dad"

we head into Marks room where he and Joe are waiting.

"What games could we play? Keeping in mind we have to keep it clean because of Lorenzo. I don't really know any card games"

"I don't mean makeup, we just have a lot of stuff to do and it takes a while" I laugh and Lorenzo gets what I mean.

We begin playing "hey Lorenzo, you got any 7's. if you have, you must hand them to me, and once you have four of a kind, that's your set. the one that has the most sets at the end wins. if you don't have that particular card then you say go fish and that person picks up a card from the deck, if they do have it, they give them to you and you can ask someone else until you pick