LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tour Bus Baby (private me & Danny)

bigbabymikey1062

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Well we've got a layover coming up with we get to Dallas in a few hours. If you promise to stay in my room and do everything I say, I'll treat you like a baby.

No, I've never been with Mark before. But that whole tough guy thing is just an act. He's a really big softie"

"Yeah, well babies bring the best out of people. Yeah, it's all just an act. He hasn't really been to jail or in that many fights. And he cries at movies. Just a sweet boy from North Carolina. But you didn't hear it from me.

Lay down, baby. You need a new pair of action pants. You're soaked, even though there's a toilet right there. Babies use their diapers no matter what, don't they? And now, so do you"

"You seem to know a lot about him. I guess Cam told you stuff he didn't. He seems a lot softer that he looks"

*I smile at mommy" "yes please mommy, I sorry I went pee in my diapee but I cant help it. Joe said to use the action pants and get used to them" I grin

"Joe hated changing me, I only wet at the bowling alley and he made a big thing about it. I prefer girls changing me" I grin and hug you as I am laid down

"Well, sweetie Joe is done changing diapers his kids are big boys and the girl is almost a grown up.

And my friend told me about that. You pooped in your diaper like a good baby. If only mommy was there to change you"

*She tears the sides off your action pants and starts wiping you*

"i thought he said he had kids" I ask curiously"

looks at you "you don't even gag when you change me" i smile when you I was a good boy pooping my diaper "i would have loved you to have changed me instead"

Edited by Danny

Looks at you and smiles "sure, sounds fun, I want to apologise for my outburst, i guess I am a little jealous of you being RIleys dad, I always wanted a little boy, and all that time I spent with him, I felt attached to him. I am like his uncle Danny. I did change his messy diaper" I laugh. "not like you've changed him yet"

Smiles at you "I will help in anyway I can. Tell me more about this rope course" I say as I see Riley running towards me and I scoop him up "Hey little man, how are you doing with daddy then?" he cuddles me tight,

"are you missing your uncle D?"

Checked in?

I walk to my room and go inside, I unpack my stuff, including my action pants, and sigh. I text Chelsea my room number and she says she is next door.