Tour Bus Baby (private me & Danny)

bigbabymikey1062

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark: "Yeah. But just for a sec.
Riley, don't do anything cute while I'm gone. Ok, buddy?"

*Joe informs Mark of an important new rule that is going to be in place for the rest of the tour*

*When it's time for sound check, Riley goes with Joe. He tries to climb on stage, but Joe holds on to him. Riley fuses*

Mark: "Let him come up here"
Joe: "Are you sure?"
M: "yes"

*Riley runs around on stage and stays pretty quiet until the sound check is over*

M: "Dan, you should come eat. I made spaghetti"

"Dude you're not the only one who just found that out. This is a big life change.
I'm not flirting with Chelsea. I'm just hanging out with her platonically. She did just lose her best friend, so I'm trying to be a decent human.

No one is forcing you to wear those things. They sent them over so you could try them.

I wasn't supposed to tell you this, but Joe's big plan was to find a replacement for you. He thinks that you're going insane from being on the road. I convinced him that you were worth keeping.

Treat you like a baby? Well it would match how you've been acting. But it wouldn't help the whole insanity thing with Joe"

*Chelsea knocks on the door*

"Hi boys. I brought milkshakes"

Sighs and looks at him "she left because of you!. I am not gonna argue about this. Riley needs you"

I start packing my bags "well, tell Joe he can find someone for me because I quit!"

leaves the arena.

"They're so cute. I knew about them. Why do you think I bought you new pants? I know about everything that goes on around here.

In fact, I told Joe your waist size and he bought you something. But it probably won't be as fashionable as it would be if I bought it for you, and you'll probably be embarrassed, but you should wear it at least once. He has feelings"

"Did you know that Cam and Mark had a baby together and that he's called Riley?" I ask. I look into your eyes and there's an instant spark between Danny and Chelsea.

"Yep. He's marks. I was getting really close to Riley. Now they've stated potty training him. I know this might be weird but I enjoyed changing him because of the time you spend with them changing them"