LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tour Bus Baby (private me & Danny)

bigbabymikey1062

Looks shocked and I hand Riley to Mark

"Well, at least you wont have to deal with diapers for much longer" I laugh,

"It's up to Carol, she is Riley's legal guardian, she adopted him and as far as Riley is aware, Carol is his mommy"

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks at Mark "I'm sure Joe will tell Riley what a nice guy you are. And I'm sure Carol will let you see Riley when you can. I'm not sure if it's possible but maybe you could talk to Carol about taking Riley for a few weeks to bond with him?"

Joe: "Don't be jealous. You and Riley are still going to have special times together. You actually have it easier than Mark does.

He's going to parent Riley. You get to have fun with Riley. And give him snacks

I think I'm going to come back and meet you. Give Mark his alone time. Do you want to do something? How about you choose? We could go to the mall, or go golfing, or whatever you come up with"

"come on man, you could be a little more comforting, it wasn't my fault I had to poop, its my body. you've changed diapers before!" I try not to get angry "give me a break man! the girl of my dreams has left and I have just found out that my band mate is a father to your sisters adopted son!"

"Accidents? I was afraid this might happen. Like the day you wet the bed. I'm worried about you. We might have to get some better protection for you. You're almost out of action pants.

I know you had a thing for Camille. You'll see her again. She just needs some time. On top of everything else that's happening, with Mark, there's something else that's happening, and she needs some personal time. I can't tell you. It's confidential"

Looks at you "what is it. Just tell me and I'll act surprised. Please Joe"

(What's her secret?)

"I am only wearing these stupid things to practice for the movie. I didn't choose to wear them! Stop acting like you know everything!!"

((Inbox me what it is))

I just glare at you as we get back to the arena and I go to my trailer and take a pair of my undies and put them on in place of the diaper not caring if I get into trouble.