LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tour Bus Baby (private me & Danny)

bigbabymikey1062

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"i don't know who the baby is, wether she had a boy or girl. I didn't hear that bit, all I know is that she had a one night stand with some guy a couple of years ago and gave the baby up for adoption"

Looks at Cam shocked "Mark! What. Wait. You two slept together!" He walks away trying to figure things out

"So cam had a baby with Mark and she gave the baby up for adoption.

Mark: "Wait a minute. How do you know it's mine? And why did you give it up without talking to me?"

Cam: "You're the only man I was with. He has your eyes, your nose, your whole face

I wasn't ready to be a mom. And you always say that you don't want kids for a long time. It's done, Mark. He has a great life with his mom"

Mark: "How can you even do this without telling me?! Just because you're not ready to be a mom, doesn't mean I'm not ready to be a dad. We could have done this together. When he gets old enough he even could have come on the road with us"

Cam: "Don't worry about being a dad to the kid, OK? You have a busy schedule.

"Of course I want to meet the baby. He's related to me.

I didn't volunteer in the daycare because I wasn't assigned. Doesn't mean I don't like kids. Besides the baby is here now, and I can't take it back.

I'm sorry you're hurt. But I don't think you want Cam. You'll meet lots of other girls. Besides, what if she did this to your baby?

Starts getting angry "Why didn't you stop her!? She had a baby with Mark and gave him up for adoption! Don't you realise how serious this is. Can't you ring her or something?".

Riley: "I pee peed"
Mark: "That's great, little man"

Dr. Gudat: "I have your results. Please follow me to the to an exam room for privacy"

*We walk back to the exam room*

DG: "Well, here is your result. I ran the test twice. In both cases with almost 100% certainty, I can confirm paternity"

Mark: "Oh my gosh, I don't believe this. What am I gonna do now?"