LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babied by Mom and also my Girlfriend (private with Diapered Phil)

Danny

I chuckle at your response, "I know you're not stupid Dan" I said as I sat down at the table to eat after getting Charlie a sippy cup of milk. Sam came walking back in so I put her in a chair so that she could join everyone at the table while we ate.

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm somewhat surprised by this "Honey you were fighting me before about getting your diaper changed and such. Plus workers there don't wear diapers themselves, we'd have to set up someone to change you while you're there. Are you sure you want all that because we can't keep going back and forth here, either you want to wear diapers full time or you don't" I said, laying it all out for you to decide

"Hmm how about this, if you wear that much then I change your wet diapers here and we'll have someone do it when you're at work. You can have your poo privilege for now, but if you mess a diaper then it will be mandatory for everything. You don't have to wear when you go out on dates and such, but when you are here you will wear even when she helps babysit. How's that?"

"Yeah that's great. So am I helping out at the triplets daycare then?" I ask eagerly and not knowing how bad some of the diapers can actually be.

"Alright then, I will talk with them in the morning and you can come with me when I go drop them off. I'll be sure to bring some of your diapers too. Now finish your dinner" I replied, wondering how behaved you would be while working there.

Charlie was bouncing up and down in his seat now, full of energy. It didn't take long for Sam to join in on this game and all the bouncing caused her to burp. After a minute I looked up at both of them "Kids, don't bounce like that, you'll fall off your chai- oh what is that smell?" I said in alarm, getting up from my seat. Charlie sat there and giggled so clearly it was at least him, and then Sam stopped bouncing quite so much so I figured it was her as well, but another wave of awful smell hit me and I couldn't place it. "Dan are you, did you?" I asked, ready to change all 4 of you if it would help.

Elliot "No, but you did!" he said pointing at Dan

"Elliot that's quite enough!" I said sternly, giving him a look and he quieted. I looked back to you as you got up and could tell you had as well. "Dan, I'm disappointed in your lack of control. That's your one free poopy diaper if you want to keep toilet privileges. I'll be up to change you after you finish with those two" I said as I got Elliot up from the table and made sure he was in the play area to keep him occupied while everyone was busy getting clean.

I go bright red

"mom you made me use my diaper! give me one more chance please"

I take the two poopy ones upstairs to get them changed knowing their diapers are going to be quite stinky and full and bad

"Dan you could have gotten up from the table and gone to the bathroom if you needed to, you did not. You get one more chance sweetie, that is all." I say giving you a skeptical look.

"You two go with Dan, he'll get you cleaned up" I told the other two as Dan ushered them upstairs.

Charlie and Sam come down and I check both of them. Satisfied with the job he did it's time to go to Dan.

I go upstairs and find him still in the bathroom and shut the door. "OK honey, lay down on the table" I said as I put on gloves and grabbed the wipes. I pull down your clothes and start untaping the diaper. "Oh that's quite a lot, you couldn't make it to the bathroom with this?" I ask, pinching my nose and cleaning you at the same time.

"OK, lift your butt up" as I grab the baby powder and apply it generously before putting the new diaper under you. "There, that should feel better" I said as I tape the diaper on for you and let you down from the table.

By this time everyone downstairs is getting tired. "We should go and put them to bed I think" as I walk down the stairs with you.