LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babied by Mom and also my Girlfriend (private with Diapered Phil)

Danny

"Oh alright, well we will go by and get more then, no problem."

"Ok well upstairs with you as soon as your done clearing the dishes then, unless you want to do it on the changing mat in the living room. Up to you" I said as I got up to wash my hands after eating.

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gets everyone ready to go, putting the stroller in the back of the car and grabs the diaper bag, adding some of your bigger diapers to the supplies. Waiting for you to deal with your diaper upstairs.

"Sweetheart, do you need any help up there?" I call out to you

We drive to the store and I help Dan get everyone out of the car and into the stroller. "Alright honey, I'll let you push everyone while I get the cart" I say as we enter the store side by side.

All three of the toddlers are busy looking around at all of the people and stuff on the shelves as we pass them.

I come along with the cart and find you staring at the diapers. "Dan, those aren't big enough for you. I get you the special ones since you wet more than those can hold." I announce loud enough for people in the aisle to be able to hear.

"We do need some for the kids though so be sure to grab enough" I add as I watch your excitement over diapers in front of everyone at your age.

"Dan, do you need me to take you to the bathroom and get you changed? I ask. "I brought some of your diapers, but I'll leave it up to you this time since you're a big boy. If you think you can manage without a change then we'll skip it." I replied as we started walking down the aisle again.

"Now, do we need anything else?"

I turn to look at you as you stop mid sentence and can tell you are wetting yourself more. I take you by one hand, letting you push the stroller with the other "It's going to be alright, come on" as I lead you through the store to the bathroom that has the changing table in the back.

The bathroom is big enough to bring the cart and the stroller in so I make sure we get everybody and everything inside as I lower the changing table for you. "Ok, up you go Dan" I say as I pull a big diaper out of the bag along with some wipes. "Now lay still so I can get you strapped in baby" I say softly as I start with the straps around your tummy to hold you on the table.

I pull your trousers off to reveal a soaking wet diaper underneath. "Oh, that smell. We've got to get you drinking more water young man" I say as I start to un tape your diaper, the wipes at the ready.

I stare at you for a moment and then come up with an idea. I go over to the pail, open it and there happens to be a diaper soaked in pee there at the top. I grab it and bring it over to you and put it under your nose. "Have a smell of that then since you're so interested in dirty diapers" After I see you trying to hold back a big gag I dispose of the diaper and come back to you, thoughtful.

"Hmm, I think you need to learn better manners Dan. To help you do that I'm creating a new rule for you, you may not change your own diaper and I will decide when it does get changed. If I find you have changed yourself you will be spanked accordingly."

Elliot giggled at this, knowing what Mommy meant by spanked.

I turn around and look at you "Me, son I just cleaned your wet diaper. Obviously you still need some help learning how to act your age."

Sam "Mommy! Dan being mwean to me" she says in between crying and then calms a bit as Dan goes to her. "Well honey he had better be careful of his attitude or else he will be sitting for the car ride home with a sore bottom. And young man I won't hear any more whining about the rules. If you behave yourself I will give you back more control, but right now you are not moving in the right direction. I wash my hands and wait by the stroller while you change Sam.

"It must have been some of the pureed veggies I gave her afterwards" I answered.

Sam just giggled at the cool breeze on her skin, confused as to how to answer Dan's question so instead she just said "I loves choo Dan Dan" and smiled a wide smile