LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babied by Mom and also my Girlfriend (private with Diapered Phil)

Danny

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I catch up to you and pick you up, ignoring your outbursts and go over to an empty timeout chair. I sit down and lay you over my knee.

"I have full authority to punish you as I see fit if you act out like a baby. You WILL be spanked and you will lose your trousers for the day, and if you apologize I might change you" I say pulling your trousers off and giving you 10 spanks

(Is this okay so far? PM me)

I don't cry as I'm spanked as I know it'll make things worse. I squeal "I'm sorry ma'am" tears now do flow from my eyes.

I pick you up without a word and take you to the bathroom and change your diaper.

"Now behave yourself Dan" I say, wiping the tears from your face. I leave your trousers off and put them in the bag you'll take home instead.

I let your mommy know about your outbursts.

"Dan has been a bad boy today and I had to spank him. He has not been mature enough today to keep his trousers so I am sending them home in his bag"

Mommy replied "Ok, thank you for taking care of the situation"

Mommy gets in touch with your girlfriend next. "Hi, this is Dan's mom. I wanted to let you know I need you to watch him and the kids tonight, but I have some special house rules. I don't want you two kissing tonight and I am putting you in charge. If he acts up you have permission to spank him as much as you see fit. You will also decide when his diaper is changed."

Angel replied "ma'am are you sure about all of that?" She asked.

"Yes, I want you in control, can you do that for me?"

"Ok I can do that" Angel replied, smiling to herself at the idea of being in control of her boyfriend. She had always wanted to be able to baby him secretly. "I'll be over in a little while after he gets home from school" she replied.

She would go home first herself and put a flirty outfit on before heading over.

I turn to look at you after putting the phone away.

"Apology accepted Dan. I was simply trying to help you and you tried to run away and were rude so the punishment had to be done for your own good." I said in reply. "We're getting close to the end of the day. Your mommy will come in and check you out to take you home"

Looks really nervous and whimpers "ha-have you t-t-t-to-told my mo-mom-mommy?" I ask you as I see your phone, I look over and see the kids playing, not knowing if I am still on diaper patrol.

nods "I have le-learnt my les-less-lesson ma'am"

"of course I have. It's a rule to tell parents when one of the students doesn't behave. Now go and collect your things and we'll wait for your mommy" I replied.

I have you sit with me until parents start arriving. Mommy greets the triplets with joy and then turns and gives you a look before taking your hand and leading everyone out towards the car

I nod, knowing i am in trouble even bigger time now

I head and get my bag and clothes and head to mom and the triplets, I see her look "hey mom" I kiss her, and I walk out, trying not to look embrarrased that i am only wearing a diaper and shirt.

Mommy nodded as she got the little ones out of the car and then followed Dan to the bathroom holding the paddle and shut the door.

"Now, I will change your diaper after your spanking and then it will be up to your babysitter as to when that happens for the rest of the night so you had better be good." I say pulling your diaper off and then pointing to the sink. "Stand at the sink and face the mirror" I say reading the paddle.

"No of course not, I'll keep it between us" she said, wanting him all to herself in his diapers.

"I don't mind why you have to wear them, but I have to follow your mommy's rules and it must stay on unless I'm changing you" I said

I look at her still shaking and kiss her "Thanks honey. I can't believe we have been together nearly a year. We should do something special. Maybe go to the cinema and see Beauty and the Beast. That pretty much sums me and you up. You are a complete beauty and stunning girl and I am a beast that doesn't deserve someone as sweet as you"

"I will keep it on Angel"