LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babied by Mom and also my Girlfriend (private with Diapered Phil)

Danny

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Well you did say you still wanted to be able to do that so I'll leave it to you to prove it from this point on" I said in reply as we left the bathroom and went to get the kids for bed.

When we got downstairs each of them started reaching up at us sleepily

Elliot: "Mommy me first" he said, trying to reach as high as he could and yawning at the same time.

"Dan is going to help me get everyone to bed sweetie, we'll get you up to your bed" I said lifting him in the air. Between the two of us we managed to get everyone up to their beds quickly and no one gave any fuss as they were all tired.

We we left their rooms I turned to you and asked "Do you want to stay up, or are you sleepy too?" I asked softly

"Well either way then" "Let me know if you still want some breast milk when you come down for breakfast" I say with a smile. "And remember, you're going to the daycare, not school so let me know when you need help getting your diaper on for the day" I say as I leave the room to make you some breakfast

Gulps and blushes when you mention breast milk "mom aren't I too old for those?" I sigh as I grab my school bag anyway and get myself ready for a school day.

I hear the sounds of your backpack moving around and know that it simply won't do for you to be thinking you're going to regular school today. I put your food on a plate and grab my hairbrush on the way to the stairs, sticking it in my pocket.

I get back up to your room and see you fiddling with your backpack and notice the absence of your diaper under your trousers.

"Honey you won't need that today. I told you you're working at the daycare starting today, and why isn't your diaper on?"I asked calmly.

"Oh and you were the one who asked for breast milk first so if you want to keep acting like a toddler that's fine, but you better tell me that's what you want and we'll do it completely, otherwise no breast milk" I replied

Looks at you rather terrified and can't speak in full sentences "I, but, what"

I take my backpack off and hand you a diaper, wanting my mom to diaper me up "I wanted you to diaper me but you are too busy with the triplets, you didn't see me asking, so I put regular underpants on"

"but I would like to be breastfed if that's okay mommy, I like saying that, I hope that's okay" I ask shyly

"Come here Dan, mommy's got you" I say softly as I pull you in for a hug.

"Here, let's get you in a diaper. Lay down on the bed." As I take the diaper from you and open it, setting it to the side. I pull off your clothes and remove the underwear completely.

"You won't need these for a long while. Mommy will diaper you from now on, and you will leave them on like a good boy, I don't want to see you doing it yourself. Though you are old enough so you will ask politely when you need to be changed OK?"

I get a wipe to clean you up and slide the new diaper under you, taping it on nice and snug. Then I sit next to you and pull my blouse and bra out of the way.

"Come here baby" I say as I guide your head with a hand so you can start sucking

Hugs you tightly and i lay down and see my underwear removed from my body and replaced with a white thick diaper.

"okay mommy I will ask you. But what if I go poopy and mommy isn't around to change me? And what about school?"

I sit

"Well if I'm not here then the babysitter will probably be here and she will change you. At school I can talk to the nurse to set something up to get you changed. Babies don't change their own diapers honey. Mommy takes medicine to allow me to feed you kids, it's OK." I say as you continue.

I nod and suckle until I am full up

"All done mommy" I smile

"Do the little ones need changing before daycare? I am going with them, right?"