LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babied by Mom and also my Girlfriend (private with Diapered Phil)

Danny

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As it's getting rather late in the day Sarah wants to check in on the kids one more time for the night just to be sure all is well. She's always been a bit of a worrier and leaving her babies alone with Dan for so long makes her anxious to check in so she calls the house phone.

It rings several times but no one answers and she hears herself on the answering machine so she hangs up. Next she calls Dan's cell phone wondering where he could be at this hour. She waits for it to ring.

"Dan, why didn't you pick up the house phone? What's going on?"

Hears the phone go and answers it.

"Sorry mom, bit of poop trouble with Sam. Whats up?" I say trying to hide the fact I pooped in a toddlers pamper ( was a clean one when I put it on)

"They're napping at the moment" I say "They're all tuckered out after a day at the park, I think Sam had an upset tummy. She was holding her tummy a lot at the park, but she's okay now. no need to worry. bye mom" quickly hangs up

Dan finished his bowel movement and carefully peeled off the diaper, not realising he didn't hang up from his mom and actually put it on speaker phone so his mom would hear everything Dan said

Sarah had not quite hung up yet and could hear Dan making noises on the end of the line so she listened. As she realized what he was doing she stayed quiet and smiled to herself. She knew where there was a medical supply place on the way back home and she now planned to stop by it and buy Dan some adult sized diapers so that all four of her kids would be wearing diapers. A proper spanking would be in order for Dan as well when she got home. She hung up the phone before Dan knew she had been listening.

Elliot Charles and Sam were starting to wake up from their naps by now and were starting to complain about being hungry for dinner

Sam "when is dinnner?"

Elliot "is mommy home yet?"

Charlie: "I wanna movie"

There was some general agreement between the three of them for all of these things.

Likewise, Sarah had quickly explained her need to get home quickly to her friend who had kindly phoned ahead to the medical supply shop to be sure they were open. Sarah stopped by and went to a clerk. "Yes, I need the best teenager size diapers you've got for my son" She quickly bought a few packs and then started the journey home that would take her about two hours before she got home.

Everyone is glad to hear that dinner will be soon and make their way down to the TV so that they can watch some cartoons.

They start laughing and talking about the characters as Dan makes dinner

(Oh alright, mom will arrange that accordingly then)

Elliot "mmm, this is yummy"

Sam "Dan did a good job"

Charlie "I'm all full now, thanks Dan"

Sarah gets into town and is still beside herself about the whole situation. She decides she will stay over with a friend for a little while until she is sure her own kids have gone to bed so as not to disturb them.