LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babied by Mom and also my Girlfriend (private with Diapered Phil)

Danny

Looks at you "I'm trying my best. But you are making this job impossible! I already have to deal with this gross smell at home. It's even worse when there are more of them with the smell! "

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Right, I will phone Angel then and have her come get you and maybe she can change your attitude before tomorrow." the teacher said as she left and called Angel.

Shortly thereafter, Angel came to the daycare, a frown on her face. "You have been naughty Dan, we will address this at home. Get in the car"

She comes upstairs into the room and closes and locks the door. Holding out a pacifier she says "here I don't want you making too much noise for this." As she pulled your trousers down and undid the diaper before taking her skirt off to reveal her panties. "Oh is this what you wanted? Sssshhhh you need to be quiet. I will deal with that but not until you have been punished for your school behavior. She rolls you onto your stomach and gives 35 hard spanks before rolling you back over and taking care of the buldge, making sure the paci stayed in so no one heard

Looks at you nervously and takes it.

I take my punishment and have small whimpers come out as the spankings hurt, I know I have been tricked but I daren't correct her.

I change your diaper and put on a thick nighttime one. I put your trousers in the clothes hamper and help you sit up. "There, you will behave next time I'm sure" I say as I rub my panties against your diaper. "You're not supposed to see me like this so your mommy won't hear anything about it right?" I say waiting for a nod

• 2 weeks later...