LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babied by Mom and also my Girlfriend (private with Diapered Phil)

Danny

"I meant about you talking to me like you do with the triplets" I laugh

I lay down, not bothered you've changed me as you've done it plenty of times.

I head downstairs in just my diaper and a shirt and start eating. "Thanks mom"

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(yes the triplets are with you)

Sam Elliot and Charlie follow you inside and Sam notices your hands shaking "What wrong Dan?" she asks as you all come into the classroom where there are already other kids at play

A teacher sees you sitting off by yourself and comes over to you "Now Dan, are you going to behave yourself today? I can't just have you sitting here idle if you are going to be helping." she says with a shake of her head and a look of disappointment

Nods as I make sure all the toys are placed in safe places and then I hear the doors opening with a mixture of adults and toddlers talking and I realise it's opening time so I open the door and someone hands me their toddler and diaper bag and just hurries off and other mothers come in and sign in

The teacher is busy greeting parents and making sure everything runs smoothly as a steady stream of people come in and out of the room. It gets louder as more kids arrive and the teacher does not notice at this point the parent who didn't sign in

The teacher turns to face you both and squats down to address the boy first "and who do we have here this morning then?" she asked with a smile

The boy seemed shy and answered rather quietly "Tyler" he said. The teacher got up and then looked at you "Dan, take Tyler and get him settled in with us and put his things in the proper place, I have to finish checking everyone in" she said

Nods and takes Tyler to the cloakroom area where I put his bag on his special cubby hole on the unit where all the diaper bags are kept.

• 3 weeks later...

Tyler was still throwing a tantrum "I want mommy NOW!" He yelled. Parents and teachers were starting to look over and a teacher looked at Dan with an expression on her face that said "Do something" as Tyler started to walk around crying loudly for his mommy

Sent from my Moto G4 Plus using Tapatalk