LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babied by Mom and also my Girlfriend (private with Diapered Phil)

Danny

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I look at you and smiles "You really asking me that" I say as I kiss Angel passionately without mom seeing

"I know you wouldn't, they really hurt"

Mommy comes back in the room after a while "Is everybody excited about getting to see your cousins tomorrow?" she asked as she sat on the couch next to Dan

The little ones didn't say much to this as it didn't bother them either way.

I do the same as the triplets and shrug

"I don't really know them, although I had to change them today, I thought they were related as there were three of them and they looked just like your sister"

"Oh I am soo looking forward to changing more disgusting diapers!" Dan says sarcastically but not loud enough so his mom would hear.

"i have spent the whole day being nice and changing gross smelly diapers!" I whisper to her "I smell of baby poo! I need a bath!"

Angel nudged mommy next to her on the couch "Dan needs help getting his diaper off so he can take a bath" she said

She turned and looked at Dan, got up from the couch and lead him to the bathroom. She raised an eyebrow "I'm guessing you only need the tapes undone?" she said as she pulled the tapes free.

"Sure" she says as she grabs some wipes and carefully removes the diaper and then wipes you clean standing there.

"Do not get my bath dirty, use the toilet before if you need" she said sternly. "All your soap is there for you to get clean, bubble bath if you want it, if you need to feel spoiled. Don't forget to use a towel" she said as she made to leave the room

Dan gets himself all clean and gets out of the bath and dries himselfand heads into his room and sits in his bed still draped in a towel waiting to be diapered