LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babied by Mom and also my Girlfriend (private with Diapered Phil)

Danny

Looks at you and shakes my head "No thanks, I am fine with a can of Fanta please" I get in the car beside you in the front seats and kiss you as we drive home.

"I enjoyed it as well. Nice to have some time for ourselves"

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angel had gotten a couple of sodas from the concessions before leaving and handed Dan his fanta as she got in the car. "Here is your soda, and I won't tell your mommy we had to change you, that can be our secret" she said as she started driving

I kiss Angel "I don't think I could do this without you. I know this is a big change in my life but I don't want it to affect our relationship. I adore you. You're my rock and my world" I say as I look at Angel with loving eyes.

Looks at Angel and then mom "my cousins? i didn't even know I had cousins. Do you mean Michael, Gary and Sarah?" I ask dazzled

Charlie runs up to his brother "Danny pwaaaay"

Elliot ignores brother and runs to his mommy and cuddles her "Danny meanie to me" he says as he buries his face in his moms chest

Sam runs up to Angel "Angel pway with me pweease"

I look at mom "he wasn't being well behaved so I told him to go to timeout, then I got told off because I am only the "diaper changer and

Looks at you "You know you are not in charge of sending to people to timeout while you are at daycare, that is for the teacher to do. She also said that you were rude to her a bit later as well. You will not get a new diaper yourself until bedtime and you will change anyone who needs it for the rest of the day" she

Looks at you shocked and bows my head "Mom it is because I am around Elliot all the time I am used to telling him off, but that's fine I am only the diaper changer it seems, I don't get any priveliges" I nod and agree to my punishment.

Looks at Angel "I can't disobey mom, she will know if I have been changed, she puts the diaper on a way that she knows that it has been adjusted if I am changed. You are not getting in trouble because of me"

Nods and gives you a smile as I feel my bowels again and know I haven't finished pooping today as another strong load of poo enters my diaper.

I have to ignore you since there is nothing I can do at this point because of your punishment. Charlie asks "um Dan, what are you doing?" As he watched your arms move all over the place trying to get Angel's attention

Looks at you with pleasing eyes and I'm scratching my itchy diaper "I'll do anything mom. Please just change me. It's starting to form a rash and it stings"

She quickly grabbed him by the arm and lead him to his room to be changed. "I am only doing this because I don't want you to get a bad rash" she said as she stripped him and cleaned all the mess with plenty of wipes. She checked his bum for a rash and applied extra powder just in case before putting a new diaper on.

"You are on thin ice mister, I don't want to hear anything about more outbursts at daycare. Got it? I am putting Angel in charge of cleaning your messes the rest of the day, don't make me regret that" she said as she patted his butt, sending him on his way in his new diaper