LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babied by Mom and also my Girlfriend (private with Diapered Phil)

Danny

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We walk over to where your things are and on the way I reach down as covertly as possible and check your diaper, not wanting to embarrass you. "You are wet some, but it's not too bad. I leave it up to you, but I think we should at least take a diaper with us in case you need help while we are there" she suggested

Angel walked with him into the bathroom and grabbed a fresh diaper and some wipes, hiding them at the bottom of her bag. "It's ok sweetie, come on let's get to the movie. I've been thinking about going out with you all day" she said taking his hand as they went to the car

Smiles "I need some chocolate please. I have had a long day, luckily I washed my hands and cleaned up before I left the daycare"

Dan feels the need to poop after eating some of the popcorn "hey babe, i gotta go number 2 real bad, i am gonna head to the bathroom" i say as i grab the diaper bag as well just in case.

"Ok hurry back sweetheart" she whispered as she watched him walk away, wanting to kiss him for how sweet he had been. She got up and went to him, stopping him. "Honey, you know you don't have to worry about that by yourself. Come sit with me, one of my favorite parts is coming up" She said as she took the bag from his hand and guided him back to his seat. She sat next to him again and turned to face him and then started kissing him. As she did so she reached a free hand down to the front of his trousers and could feel the diaper inside. She kissed him even more now, hoping he was enjoying it as much as she was.

I squeeze my buttocks not wanting to poo myself and waddle, everyone probably knowing I have a diaper on.

Then I hear your voice and walk back "But I have to go number 2! You're gonna make me poo my diaper, please let me use the ba-" but it was too late, luckily the smell wasn't too bad, and the smell of the popcorn took peoples eyes off me.

I kissed Angel back "You sure you still love me even though I just crapped myself like a baby?" I say, a little teary eyed.

I smile and get up, taking the diaper bag and my purse. I lead the way to the unisex bathroom so we can lock the door. "Ok babe, let's get you changed then" I say as I put the changing table down and lock the door.

"Well we still need to clean it up a bit" Angel says as she removes your trousers and slowly opens the diaper. She takes a cold wipe and carefully cleans you all while smiling.

"Does that feel better honey?" She asks, pulling a new diaper from the bag and getting it ready.

Looks at you and nods "yeah, mom will be wondering where we are. she text to say she picked the kids up. Apparently my cousins go to the same daycare. My mom never mentioned it to me before"